PearlEx Powder

Old July 17th 03, 07:33 PM
Arondelle

Default PearlEx Powder

Okay, so this question has probably been answered a hundred times
before, but...

Where can I find PearlEx Powder online, preferably from a US source?
I've come across half a dozen sites, but they all seem to be in the UK.
I've also call my local AC Moore, but the girl I talked to seems not
to have a clue... %-)

Arondelle
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is
better than not to think at all." - Hypatia of Alexandria

"People who believe they have all the answers have stopped
asking questions." - Marx Stead of Canton, OH
Visit Arondelle's Dream Worlds at: http://www.arondelle.com
Read my Blog: http://www.angelfire.com/blog/arondelle/index.html
Shop my sto http://www.cafepress.com/arondelle

Old July 17th 03, 09:13 PM
Deborah

"Arondelle" wrote in message
Okay, so this question has probably been answered a hundred times
before, but...

Where can I find PearlEx Powder online, preferably from a US source?
I've come across half a dozen sites, but they all seem to be in the UK.
I've also call my local AC Moore, but the girl I talked to seems not
to have a clue... %-)

Arondelle

Hi,

Try he http://www.dharmatrading.com/

Best,
Deborah

Old July 17th 03, 09:26 PM
Arondelle

Deborah wrote:

Try he http://www.dharmatrading.com/

Bad Girl. Bad. Bad. )

Another one of my favorite hobbies: Fabric printing and painting.
Ooooh, and they have silks at reasonable prices, too. Yum!

Thanks!

Old July 18th 03, 12:23 AM
rw

www.polymerclayexpress.com will has it
Old July 18th 03, 03:10 AM
Artist3027

I have found it at the local Michaels in the assorted variety, but not with the
clay -- look in the stamping dept. Also, The Clay Factory in Escondido has it.

Kellie
Old July 18th 03, 06:57 AM
Deborah

"Arondelle" wrote in message

Bad Girl. Bad. Bad. )

Another one of my favorite hobbies: Fabric printing and painting.
Ooooh, and they have silks at reasonable prices, too. Yum!

Thanks!

Arondelle

And their silk is lovely, too. Really nice to paint on....oh, and shibori,
too.
Have fun! lol

Best,
Deborah

Old July 18th 03, 03:34 PM
Sjpolyclay

Where can I find PearlEx Powder online, preferably from a US source?

The source is Jaquard, get it from Rupert Gibbon Spider, or Dharma Trading, or
Flax Art Catalog in kits, or The Clay Factory in Escondido. I have links to
these on my links page at
www.polyclay.com/links.htm
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery