First Show!

Old December 11th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]

Default First Show!

Hey ya'll,

I'm doing my very first show tonight and I wanted to thank every one of you for all the tips,
tricks, and valuable info you've posted throughout the year. Wish me luck!!

Sterling

--
remove the brackets [ ] to reply by email

Old December 11th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Wishing you luck and I hope it is very successful for you.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Sterling
writes

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old December 12th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old December 13th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]

Default Results

Thanks Shirley and Jerri,

I did need the additional luck, but more importantly I needed a weather intervention. It must have
rained 2 feet the night of my show. I'm talking an unrelenting deluge that wouldn't stop and kept
on for hours. This means that NO ONE went out unless they HAD to. This also means that sales were
far below expected amounts... *pout* But, I did get some exposure and experience and now I know
what I need to change; what modifications I should take to get ready for my next one. Actually, I
was thinking of doing a home show. Now, there's an idea. Home shows must be way easier than doing
a big vendor show. I guess its time to break out of my comfort zone and start booking.

thanks for the luck!!

Old December 14th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Sounds like a good learning experience anyway!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com