AD: New Handmade paper, Mulberry Paper & Rebecca Sowers

Old April 18th 04, 02:56 PM
Spot

Default AD: New Handmade paper, Mulberry Paper & Rebecca Sowers

Hello Everyone,

I have a few auctions ending Sunday evening and have just uploaded lots of
hand made paper sets along with a Rebecca Sowers Fresh Cuts My Travel Pack.
I also have a limited amount of Mulberry packs left.

Reduced for sale are the Easter Bunny Fiber Sets. These are 18 yards of
fuzzy pastels in 9 beautiful fibers & yarns perfect for those Easter or Baby
Layouts. You can view them by clicking on the store link below.

You can view everything available anytime at my Ebay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Cat-Scraps-Fibers-N-Such You will find just about
everything that I sell at auction you can buy for the same price direct from
the store.

As always:
- Combined shipping is welcome when making 1 final payment for all your
auctions and or purchases.
- You are welcome to take your time and browse I will combine shipping on
all items bid and purchased in a 10 day period.
- Quick Fast Shipping.... shipped in less then 24 hours from cleared
payment. (All auctions are packed and ready to ship before they are listed)

NEW LISTINGS
Rebecca Sowers Fresh Cuts My Travel Pack
Mulberry Packs 9 sheets 8.5x11
Handmade Paper Sets ONLY 1.50 for 9 to 11 pieces of 4.5x11 handmade paper
THIS IS ONLY A SAMPLING check out my store to see the whole variety
available.
Sweetheart Reds #7
Yellow Assortment #22
Reds Blacks N Golds Handmade Papers #5 Stamping Scrapin
Purples Green Reds Handmade Papers #3 Stamping Scrapin
Purple Assortment Handmade Papers #20 Stamping Scrapin
Bright Blues & Purple Handmade Paper 15 Stampin Scrapin

ENDING SUNDAY
48 Yard Fiber Sampler
Lavender Peach Fibers
Bloomin Tulip Fibers