embroidary machine

Old August 16th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
angel3

Default embroidary machine

i purchased a brother PE 700 it included a manual, however i feel it
is very complicated to understand. Can i purchase a video class online to
help?

--
+-----------------[ NASA FACTS ]-----------------+
| Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com |

Old August 17th 11, 06:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design[_3_]

angel3 wrote:
i purchased a brother PE 700 it included a manual,
however i feel it is very complicated to understand. Can
i purchase a video class online to help?

Doesn't your dealer offer classes?

Old August 19th 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default embroidery machine

In my humble opinion - which isn't humble at all since I am comfortable with
many brands of sewing machine and several sergers - the Brother has been the
most hostile and incomprehensible embroidery machine I ever conquered.
The manual begins with how to augment the ribbon. Who the heck needs to
do that? The icons are meaningless - there's this sort of bow and arrow
thing that means choose a pattern from the thumb drive.
We don't all have dealers and must survive the hard way. Angel, do see
if there is a shop that is willing to at least give you a private lesson.
It may be pricey but worth it. There are some nice folks in Baton Rouge
LA - Allbrands - that may offer some help. Try not to wander off into
available designs there until you see if they have a video that will get you
going. Polly

Old sewing machine question .. EMDEKO machine NE Sailboat Sewing 1 January 18th 07 07:39 PM
janome machine tension control broken + quilting machine suggestions Frank & Renee Quilting 1 May 22nd 05 09:49 PM
Slitting machine, Slitting, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Sheet Leveler, Section Leveler, Scalping Machine, Brush Machine, coiler, decoiler, recoiler, 4 Hi, 6 Hi, 4 High, 6 High, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Polishing Machine, Rewinding korak Marketplace 0 December 14th 03 06:52 PM
Slitting machine, Slitting, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Sheet Leveler, Section Leveler, Scalping Machine, Brush Machine, coiler, decoiler, recoiler, 4 Hi, 6 Hi, 4 High, 6 High, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Polishing Machine, Rewinding korak Quilting 0 December 14th 03 06:52 PM
Sewingtrader Ebay auctions - Machine Embroidery and Machine Knititng items. DS Sewing 3 July 25th 03 05:17 PM