Free quilting motifs

Old October 20th 05, 01:04 PM
Pat in Virginia

Default Free quilting motifs

Here is a site for free stencils intended for painting. I think
many would work nicely as quilting motifs. These are simple
outlines. Did I mention free? NAYY, just like the About.Com sites.
http://painting.about.com/cs/stencil...eestencils.htm

PAT in VA/USA
Old October 20th 05, 03:17 PM
Debra

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:04:40 -0400, Pat in Virginia
wrote:

Here is a site for free stencils intended for painting. I think
many would work nicely as quilting motifs. These are simple
outlines. Did I mention free? NAYY, just like the About.Com sites.
http://painting.about.com/cs/stencil...eestencils.htm

PAT in VA/USA

Thanks Pat. I will have to check out this site later. I have been
looking for patterns Mom and I could use with little success. I never
thought about painting stencils. That opens up some new
possibilities.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old October 20th 05, 03:22 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Thanks Pat!!

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

List of Free Patterns Lucille Yarn 4 August 22nd 05 12:41 PM
Free Motion Quilting Problem Dawn Quilting 11 August 19th 05 07:04 AM
free embroidery patterns She in PA Quilting 9 April 5th 05 04:59 PM
Tsunami Relief Drive; Free US Shipping; New Woodrow Studio, Free Spirit, Michael Miller, more at The Virginia Quilter. The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 0 January 15th 05 04:38 AM
Free HotMat Mouse Pad - Free International Shipping ! pg Marketplace 0 December 15th 04 05:27 PM