What are you stitching?

Old October 5th 16, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default What are you stitching?

Well, since we seem to have some activity here again, I thought it was
time for this ever-popular stash-enabler topic!

I just finished Northern Lights Wolf (mentioned in another post) and
then it was a toss-up on whether I wanted to do a Halloween project (one
of Stoney Creek's designs) or a kit in my stash. I settled on the kit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Ch...item51ec5c9176

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old October 5th 16, 06:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 11:59:02 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

Well, since we seem to have some activity here again, I thought it was
time for this ever-popular stash-enabler topic!

I just finished Northern Lights Wolf (mentioned in another post) and
then it was a toss-up on whether I wanted to do a Halloween project (one
of Stoney Creek's designs) or a kit in my stash. I settled on the kit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Ch...item51ec5c9176

Nice, but I like the wolf better lol
Old October 6th 16, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

I just finished Sunlit Irises by Kustom Krafts and am now stitching a kit I
had called Dressed for Winter. It is a Bucilla kit and I couldn't find a
picture online. I got this kit a while ago from one of the catalogs and it
is one large snowman with birds sitting on it's arms with two children in
it. One is building a small snowman and the other is working on the large
snowman. It is really quite cute. I am almost finished with this one too
and will look for a new project this weekend so I am all prepared to start
when this one is done.
Sharon in MN

Old October 6th 16, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

On 10/5/2016 12:59 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
Well, since we seem to have some activity here again, I thought it was
time for this ever-popular stash-enabler topic!

I just finished Northern Lights Wolf (mentioned in another post) and
then it was a toss-up on whether I wanted to do a Halloween project (one
of Stoney Creek's designs) or a kit in my stash. I settled on the kit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Ch...item51ec5c9176

Wish I could say I've been stitching but somehow the jigsaw puzzle kick
I've been on has kept the needle out of my hands. Then I started
playing piano again. So much so that I had it tuned for the first time
in years. Only now I've discovered the ringing I thought was the piano
is in my right ear. I do have an Xmas ornament that I started last year.
Perhaps now I'll pick it up that ornament or one of the many projects
that were stashed in my "next project bag."

Nancy
Old October 7th 16, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 10/6/2016 7:11 AM, sharoncapps wrote:
I just finished Sunlit Irises by Kustom Krafts and am now stitching a
kit I had called Dressed for Winter. It is a Bucilla kit and I couldn't
find a picture online. I got this kit a while ago from one of the
catalogs and it is one large snowman with birds sitting on it's arms
with two children in it. One is building a small snowman and the other
is working on the large snowman. It is really quite cute.

Is it this one?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bucilla-Dres...-/201583350076

I love KK's designs! I have a couple of theirs (tiger in water and a
unicorn) but haven't yet stitched them. Fire & Ice (red & blue horse)
is hanging proudly in our living room.

Old October 7th 16, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 10/6/2016 8:30 AM, Nancy Spera wrote:

Wish I could say I've been stitching but somehow the jigsaw puzzle kick
I've been on has kept the needle out of my hands.

Have you found Jigzone.com? Pat Porter got me started on that!

Old October 7th 16, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 10/5/2016 12:58 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 11:59:02 -0500, Joan Erickson

I just finished Northern Lights Wolf (mentioned in another post) and
then it was a toss-up on whether I wanted to do a Halloween project (one
of Stoney Creek's designs) or a kit in my stash. I settled on the kit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Ch...item51ec5c9176

Nice, but I like the wolf better lol

But, but, but...it has *kitties* in it! I think it will go well in our
bedroom, which is currently being remodeled.

I went to pick it up the wolf from the dry cleaners this morning, where
I had taken it to get it blocked, and it was still crooked! So it
stayed there. grrrrr

Old October 8th 16, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Alanna Maki

Hi I just joined. I am almost finished with Autumn Evening by Kustom Krafts, and I just finished Scary House September 2016 Secret Needle Night Kit from The Silver Needle
Old October 8th 16, 12:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 16:23:52 -0700 (PDT), Alanna Maki
wrote:

Hi I just joined. I am almost finished with Autumn Evening by Kustom Krafts, and I just finished Scary House September 2016 Secret Needle Night Kit from The Silver Needle

Welcome, we are really glad to see new stitchers arrive !
Old October 8th 16, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

On 10/7/2016 12:29 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 10/6/2016 8:30 AM, Nancy Spera wrote:

Wish I could say I've been stitching but somehow the jigsaw puzzle kick
I've been on has kept the needle out of my hands.

Have you found Jigzone.com? Pat Porter got me started on that!

Haven't tried that one. There was one my brother pointed me
to but can't remember the name and I guess I must have decided
not to pursue it since it doesn't look like I bookmarked it.
I've got the Jigsaw Puzzle Epic app on my Kindle Fire and that
keeps me busy as well as finding Ravensburger puzzles and
Pomegranate Artpiece puzzles. They are expensive so I look for
them on sale and also them on my wish list.

Nancy