Need finishing help in SFBA

Old November 17th 15, 01:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nellie

Default Need finishing help in SFBA

Hi there,
Long time lurker and sometime poster from long ago here.
I made a queen sized quilt top for my daughter but am unable to quilt it. I started it and made a mess.
I need someone in the SFBA who can help me out and undo my mess and finish quilting it for me.
There used to be a poster named Pauline here and I wonder if she still is and maybe she know someone.
I know I can go to a quilt shop and find someone, but I would rather have someone I 'know'
In any case, I need to get this done somehow, it has been such a long time.
TIA
Nellie
Old November 17th 15, 05:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Hi Nellie
Not sure who is still here, most have moved over to Facebook.
For those who may need to know, does SFBA mean San Francisco Bay Area?

Sorry I cannot assist in the quilting, but someone may be able to!

Ginger in CA
[email to respond is ]

Old November 17th 15, 05:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nellie

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 8:18:13 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

Hi Ginger,
Yes that is right, San Francisco Bay Area. You know, I tried to find the group once, but was unable to. Can you tell me what to search for?
Thanks,
Nellie

Old November 18th 15, 05:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nellie

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 5:42:54 AM UTC-8, Nann wrote:
[...]

Thanks, Nann! I just found it and clicked on join using my real name. I am hoping I am admitted.

Nellie
Old November 18th 15, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

If you can get all your mess taken out the www.MissouriStarQuiltCo.com will quilt it for you. They advertise 4 weeks. You might try looking in the yellow pages in a large city near you. Hope this helps. Have you thought of tying it with yarn?
Sandy$

Old November 18th 15, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

wrote in message

If you can get all your mess taken out the www.MissouriStarQuiltCo.com
will quilt it for you. They advertise 4 weeks. You might try looking in the
yellow pages in a large city near you. Hope this helps. Have you thought of
tying it with yarn?
Sandy$

A few years ago I tied my last quilt using crochet thread and making a
double knot. It held up real good!
Barbara in FL, was in SC

Old November 19th 15, 06:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nellie

Okay, thanks Sandy$, I will look them up. I have thought of tying and may do that.

Nellie
Old November 19th 15, 06:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nellie

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 10:27:25 AM UTC-8, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
wrote in message

If you can get all your mess taken out the www.MissouriStarQuiltCo.com
will quilt it for you. They advertise 4 weeks. You might try looking in the
yellow pages in a large city near you. Hope this helps. Have you thought of
tying it with yarn?
Sandy$

A few years ago I tied my last quilt using crochet thread and making a
double knot. It held up real good!
Barbara in FL, was in SC

That actually is a good idea, but the thing is huge, but ah well, I guess I should just get started on it, lol.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Nellie
Old November 19th 15, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

On 18/11/15 05:36, Nellie wrote:
[...]

Nellie, they need to know your real name to confirm you joining

Janner
France

The Finishing of the Wuh Megan Zurawicz[_2_] Quilting 17 May 6th 09 06:58 AM
Finishing Up joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska Quilting 9 January 5th 08 09:17 PM
finishing u.f.os sally adams Needlework 2 April 27th 06 10:49 AM
finishing CowieLuv Needlework 2 August 16th 04 11:03 PM
help with finishing Barbara Hass Needlework 3 August 27th 03 06:48 PM