Pantograph Patterns

Old August 26th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Default Pantograph Patterns

had a thot, could it be your isp at fault. nothing much to do bout that but
wait.

had a look at the website. some lovely pantographs on there.
soon as the glitch in IE is sorted out you'll be very busy there, lol.
cheers,
jeanne

"Pauline" wrote...
The site is www.lequilters.com & I'm looking under Pantographs, Midarm &
Shortarm. I've been able to look at other pantos listed there, just not
the midarm & shortarm pantos. I will try rebooting & see what happens,
although my DH tried from his 'puter & had the same results.

Old August 26th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Thanks Pati. Yes, both of those sites have a nice selection of pantos - I'm
hoping I can find something comparable to the 4 designs for $25, instead of
1 design for $19 I'm going to send an email to the site - who knows,
maybe it is on their end, since I can open everything else on their site.

Pauline
Northern California
"Pati C." wrote in message
Try Bayside Quilting or SewThankful.com Both have lots of pantos. I've
never ordered from Bayside, but SewThankful is quick and runs lots of
sales on overstocks and such.

Pati, in Phx
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks

Pauline wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone have any good sources for pantograph patterns. I've found a
few, but I saw one today that has about 4 different designs on a roll for
$25. Of course, when I went to the site, all that showed up with those
little boxes with red x's inside of them. Free would be even better, but
assuming there isn't much out there for free, I'll take variety & a good
price if anyone can send any recommendations!

Thanks!

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 26th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KI Graham

Don't think it's you, Pauline...I don't get the photos either. I'm guessing
it's a glitch at their end.

--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

Old August 26th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Thanks Kim. I did send them an email, so hopefully they can resolve it next
week.

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 26th 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Hey Pauline

Try here and look under domestic SM.

http://www.quiltscomplete.com/

Kate T. South Mississippi

Old August 28th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Here is the response I got from www.lequilters.com. It seems pretty
laborious to figure out what package you want to buy, but in a later email,
she offered to send me a catalog, so that may make this easier.

Thanks for everyone's input!

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 28th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Liz A.

Here are a few more sources for pantographs:
http://willowleafstudio.com/index.php?main_page=index
http://www.kerynemmerson.com/
http://www.quiltscomplete.com/default.aspx
http://www.longarmsupplies.com/

[...]