[ADVERT] The best way to promote jewelry is to gain celebrity exposure!

Old August 24th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
[email protected]

Default [ADVERT] The best way to promote jewelry is to gain celebrity exposure!

I happen to stumble upon this group, as i tip-toed in to the very
unfamilar world of bloging on google groups. I was looking for a
place to share what I do with other members of the jewlery industry,
and noticed for the first time that the world of google groups has a
place for everyone, and this may be a great palce for me to share. I
work for a public relations firm that specilizes in product placement
for fine jewlery compaies. After years of building connections, and
gaining experience, we decided to streamline the industry by putting
it online, and expanding the webste to include accessories as well.
The webste finally launched three weeks ago, and is called
luprocks.com. Luprocks.com will serve as an online source book of
jewelry and accessorie designers to be used by editors to fill thier
pages and custume designers and stylists to outfit thier stars. We
are really excited about the website, and we think it will provide
successful product placements and celebrity exposure for new and old
designers. Yay Luprocks.com!

Old August 24th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Marilee J. Layman

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:01:52 -0700, "
wrote:

I happen to stumble upon this group, as i tip-toed in to the very
unfamilar world of bloging on google groups. I was looking for a
place to share what I do with other members of the jewlery industry,
and noticed for the first time that the world of google groups has a
place for everyone, and this may be a great palce for me to share.

This is not google groups. This is a newsgroup -- posts are
transferred by newsspools all over the world. Google echoes the
groups, but does admit on the right side of the group page that it is
a newsgroup.

This isn't blogging, either. That happens on the web.

work for a public relations firm that specilizes in product placement
for fine jewlery compaies. After years of building connections, and
gaining experience, we decided to streamline the industry by putting
it online, and expanding the webste to include accessories as well.
The webste finally launched three weeks ago, and is called
luprocks.com. Luprocks.com will serve as an online source book of
jewelry and accessorie designers to be used by editors to fill thier
pages and custume designers and stylists to outfit thier stars. We
are really excited about the website, and we think it will provide
successful product placements and celebrity exposure for new and old
designers. Yay Luprocks.com!

So you want designers from here to sign up for your company? What
percentage do you take?
--
Marilee J. Layman
http://mjlayman.livejournal.com
Old August 24th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Jim

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:23:27 -0700, "Marilee J. Layman"
discovered a keyboard and, for our edification
and amusement, submitted

So you want designers from here to sign up for your company? What
percentage do you take?

Enough, perhaps, to take rudimentary lessons in spelling, grammar and
usage; I doubt if I'd be tempted to sign on with any company that
would be itself represented by someone so close to functional
illiteracy.

Blessed be, for sure...