Leaving the group (Hopefully very temporary)

Old August 12th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Default Leaving the group (Hopefully very temporary)

Very good luck to you Charlotte,I will miss your post but will look forward
to your return!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

"Charlotte Hippen" wrote in message
Well all, I must say goodbye for now. We are signing our lease on the new
house tomorrow and will begin moving. Although I will have the internet
connection for another week, I'm sure I will be too busy going back and
forth between houses. The new (actually an old) house doesn't have cable
and DH doesn't like DSL, so we are going to wait on internet. The lease
is only temporary and then we will be purchasing the house as long as
everything works out. Once we make the purchase we will begin adding
cable jacks and get reconnected (fingers crossed). Until then I will not
be able to check in on you regularly, so you better behave yourselves ~
yea right, what have I been drinking!! ; )

In the meantime, I am leaving you with a supply of happy dances, congrats,
hugs, and prayers. Just take what you need. You will all be in my
thoughts.
--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Quilting Group Marcella Peek Quilting 14 June 15th 06 05:37 AM
Finishers 2006 Tricia Quilting 28 January 28th 06 04:45 PM
A lesson in Posting to this group: Fred Needlework 15 October 27th 04 12:15 AM
[FAQ] Posting and Advertising Guidelines for rec.crafts.jewelry [email protected] Jewelry 1 February 15th 04 10:05 PM
Catalog recyclers beware! END OF THREAD Peter W. Rowe Jewelry 10 December 3rd 03 08:44 AM