Finished A Quilt (Pics)

Old August 11th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Melissa in NJ

Default Finished A Quilt (Pics)

Woooo! Finished a Quilt.

http://community.webshots.com/myphot...umID=553028460

The embroidery designs are by BFC Creations. They were buggers though. Took
more embroidery thread than I had (I cheated and got creative with regular
sewing thread when needed). Each took well over an hour and a half to
stitchout...most closer to two hours with all the thread changes. PHEW!!!!
The quilt itself in comparison was a walk in the park!

Melissa in NJ

--
Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply

Old August 11th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:51:24 -0400, "Melissa in NJ"
wrote:

Woooo! Finished a Quilt.

Woooo, indeed! Beautiful! All your quilts are lovely.

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt
Old August 11th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

((sigh))

I should have been doing housework but instead I have been
browsing through your pictures - all just lovely.

Oh well - the dust will stay there until tomorrow LOL

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

"Melissa in NJ"
wrote in message
. ..
: Woooo! Finished a Quilt.
:
:
http://community.webshots.com/myphot...umID=553028460
:
: The embroidery designs are by BFC Creations. They were
buggers though. Took
: more embroidery thread than I had (I cheated and got
creative with regular
: sewing thread when needed). Each took well over an hour
and a half to
: stitchout...most closer to two hours with all the thread
changes. PHEW!!!!
: The quilt itself in comparison was a walk in the park!
:
: Melissa in NJ
:
: --

Old August 11th 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I'm relying on the 'fact' that dust 'improves with age' g
..

In message , Cats
writes
((sigh))

I should have been doing housework but instead I have been
browsing through your pictures - all just lovely.

Oh well - the dust will stay there until tomorrow LOL

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 11th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

dust gets better at staying put when it's older.. young dust is just too
keen on skydiving!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old August 11th 06, 10:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

When the dust bunnies in the corners start to get big enough
to roam about and threaten the feline population (and
remember - my felines are not small) then I will start to
worry.

Until then - you can draw pictures in my dust, just don't
write me messages in it!

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

"Patti" wrote in message
: I'm relying on the 'fact' that dust 'improves with age'

: .
:
:
: In message , Cats

: writes
: ((sigh))
:

Old August 11th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

That's amazing! Thanks for the view.
Roberta in D

"Melissa in NJ" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag . ..

Old August 11th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Melissa in NJ" wrote:

Woooo! Finished a Quilt.

http://community.webshots.com/myphot...umID=553028460

The embroidery designs are by BFC Creations. They were buggers though. Took
more embroidery thread than I had (I cheated and got creative with regular
sewing thread when needed). Each took well over an hour and a half to
stitchout...most closer to two hours with all the thread changes. PHEW!!!!
The quilt itself in comparison was a walk in the park!

Melissa in NJ

wow! That's gorgeous, Melissa! Really gorgeous. I have just one
suggestion, if you don't mind, and that's to edit the photo of your
label so that your complete name and city/state don't show. It's a sad
commentary that this should be a good idea.... But your quilt is
amazing!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 11th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Idahoqltr

It took me a while to figure out which one you were referring to but
when I found it I was wowed. Those embroideries are great! Nice job!

Haunted Christmas Quilt Nbhilyard Quilting 2 June 18th 11 05:04 PM
BOM Search Sewbaby Quilting 4 April 21st 06 07:00 PM
JANUARY'S BLOCKS - 2005-2006 RCTQ Block-of-the-Month (BOM) Melissa in NJ Quilting 24 January 3rd 06 11:42 AM
DECEMBER'S BLOCKS - 2005-2006 RCTQ Block-of-the-Month (BOM) Melissa in NJ Quilting 83 December 16th 05 02:03 AM
OK, you've finished the quilt, now what to do with the scraps? Have fun! QUILTKITTY Quilting 12 January 6th 04 05:48 PM