Undrilled Gemstone chips/gemstone critters

Old December 4th 05, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts,rec.crafts.misc,rec.crafts.marketplace

Default Undrilled Gemstone chips/gemstone critters

Hidy Friends,
Somebody in one of my groups - sorry I can't remember which one - wanted a
source for UNdrilled gemstone chips. I had a few, but couldn't remember
where I bought them. Last weekend we went to a gemshow, and voila! there she
was. I told her that I'd mention her name/website in my groups, so be sure
to tell her I sent you! Her prices are very reasonable, and she seems like a
nice gal. I've bought from her in person several times. Here ya go:
MystiCrystals: Gifts from the Heart of the Earth
PO Box 1815
Kernersville NC 27285-1815
336.595.3870
www.mysticrystal.com
Look under Gem Tree Supplies for the undrilled chips, they come in tiny,
small and medium sizes. She also carries other supplies, faceted gemstones,
gemstone rough, etc. HTH

Also someone wanted to buy some gemstone critters from me, I believe last
year, but I couldn't find them. They were hiding from me, pesky things! But
YAY I found them while straightening up today, so if you'll contact me, I'll
be happy to sell them now. I'll be putting them back up on my website soon,
so if it's you, hurry! LOL I'm seriously trying to organize myself, and if I
survive it, hopefully I'll know where things are!
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
Join our Yahoo Group: