AD - A Day at the Beach!

Old July 23rd 05, 03:15 AM
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - A Day at the Beach!

Hi Y'all,

I've only listed one auction tonight, but it's a special one.
"A Day at the Beach" is an auction for an 8 hour torch session to create a
custom set of Seashell Beads especially for you!

Why don't cha click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Thanks for looking!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Old July 23rd 05, 03:22 AM
JC Herrell

Very cool idea, Dawn! I'll be watching... Good luck!
JC

Old July 23rd 05, 03:42 AM
Cheryl

DAWN

I do collect other lampworker's works -- I like to get something that
reall represents "them"

I have Jerri Thomspon, Tink, Doni Hatz, Chad Pitts, Mavis, Wendy
Tobler, Pam Dugger -- etc etc etc.

so - I'm bidding to add you to that list.... G

Cheryl

Old July 23rd 05, 03:45 AM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks JC! =o)

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
ups.com...

Old July 23rd 05, 03:49 AM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Cheryl, and good luck!
I've collected other Polymer Clay Artist Beads back when that was my medium.
I hope to be able to start collecting some glass beads as well.

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
ups.com...

Old July 23rd 05, 09:15 AM
Su/Cutworks

Dawn wrote:

I've only listed one auction tonight, but it's a special one.
"A Day at the Beach" is an auction for an 8 hour torch session to create a
custom set of Seashell Beads especially for you!

Why don't cha click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Dawn! I read this and burst out laughing! You tease! You want me to
commit marriagecide!

*trying to imagine 8 hours of raku seashells and urchins and fainting*

-Su

--
..sig lite: http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk All roads lead to beads.
British Lampwork 'Modern Glass - Ancient Roots'

Old July 23rd 05, 12:09 PM
Kandice Seeber

What an awesome deal!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
.. .

Old July 23rd 05, 05:58 PM
Dawn >^..^

Hee hee....Well, maybe if you just *threaten* to bid, Mike will start making
some shells for you.
=o) You know, like child psychology on a more grown up scale!

Old July 23rd 05, 06:33 PM
Su/Cutworks

Dawn wrote:

Hee hee....Well, maybe if you just *threaten* to bid, Mike will start
making
some shells for you.
=o) You know, like child psychology on a more grown up scale!

LOL. You can delete the 'grown up' because sometimes it's hard to tell
which of the guys is being grumpy in the other room.

I'm determined when we're back from holiday to get some torch time of my
own. Maybe that's the sort of psychology that will work. Otherwise,
there's always Paypal!

-Su