Favorite Stars

Old August 11th 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
quilternow

Default Favorite Stars

I need to see some new stars, hopefully not too hard. Lali in Bay
Area CA

Old August 11th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

?

--
Mary
ups.com...
:

Old August 11th 06, 09:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

please be more specific in your request so people will know what you are
really looking for :-)

pop stars?
appliqué stars?
movie stars?
pieced stars?
PP stars?

big ?
small?
tiny?

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old August 11th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"maryd" wrote...
?
--
Mary

"quilternow" wrote...

Old August 11th 06, 12:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

how soon they forget. )
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Jessamy" wrote...

Old August 11th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On 10 Aug 2006 21:55:56 -0700, "quilternow"
wrote:

I need to see some new stars, hopefully not too hard. Lali in Bay
Area CA

Hi Lali -- have you seen Carol Doak's book of 50 paper
pieced stars? http://tinyurl.com/ps8t9 Perhaps PP isn't
your cup of tea, but there are some beautiful patterns
there.

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt
Old August 12th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen Garza

Default Favorite Stars - Reminder to all stargazers

Thank you for posting this Irene :-)
I just wanted to remind everyone who is interested to watch the stars
tonight.

Karen

"IMS" wrote in message
You're in luck! The Perseids meteor shower (shooting stars) can be seen
in the Northern Hemisphere starting right now! Peak is August 12! You
will see MANY, many stars LOL

http://stardate.org/nightsky/meteors/

-Irene

Old August 13th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

We had a few meteor shower parties when the kids were young.
It was really fun. Perseids is always the best for that
because of the warm weather and no school.
This year the moon pretty bright but worth a look. Don't
forget to make a wish!
Taria

"IMS" wrote in message
You're in luck! The Perseids meteor shower (shooting stars) can be seen
in the Northern Hemisphere starting right now! Peak is August 12! You
will see MANY, many stars LOL

http://stardate.org/nightsky/meteors/

-Irene

Favorite Yarn to work with GJeep4x4 Yarn 33 December 21st 04 02:26 PM
Moravian Stars S.B. Marketplace 0 July 11th 04 08:25 AM
Favorite Knitting Books?? DVR Yarn 12 June 28th 04 12:40 AM
Glowing stars on your ceiling Steve P General Crafting 1 May 10th 04 05:39 AM