What i been up to and add for ebay

Old August 30th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
[email protected]

Default What i been up to and add for ebay

Hi All, I beenbusy busy, still packing up the Gallery Here to close
it down on thursday the 31 ! I will only be selling on line and vending
when i can the Brick and Mortar Shop Just got to hard to keep up with
and cost to much ! One chapter close another opens ! Got some bargins
on ebay ending today if any ones interested many Are great gifts for
those who buy early !
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbiged300dQQhtZ-1 big Ed is my Hubby
but its basically my shop !
Going to my Moms sunday after noon to return Her Paintings and rest and
have her help me on the Beaded dress I still have tons of work there!
Oh thats right you dont know Have a Commision Beaded
Dress for of all things a Woman Impressionator ! She?He is into doing
the Pagent thing! Its going to be a Beauty when finish i be sure and
put a Photo Up smile And Hows your Life been going!
Well i be good if you will hugs NOT Victoria Friend and Fellow Beader