AD--and updates from Sarajane

Old August 1st 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

Default AD--and updates from Sarajane

hi there! I havent posted much lately because I've been so busy with the new
book with Judith , Adapting Quilt Patterns To Polymer Clay (due for release
in October), and webpages, but now at least a few things are up (its a
start) like my paper dolls. Now available at the new site:
http://polymarketpress.com/paperdolls.html

I've been re-arranging my webpages and making items available for sale, and
now my paper items are now being offered through PolyMarket Press. As with
all business ventures, its an ongoing process, so the
site will be growing... Please let me know what you think of the site so
far, especially if you find any dead links or problems in display that I've
missed. Thanks in advance for taking a look! And please think a good thought
for getting the book finished; we can use the extra energy because its a LOT
of different kinds of work.

There will also be calendars that feature pics of items from the quilt book
and one for the little store Pieces, so we can show more of the fabulous
bolts than we'll have room for in the book!! The first calendar thats now
available is The Pig Family Has A Party (2007) and it features the full size
prints of the illustrations used in making my entry to the Bitty Book
competition that just happened at CHA. The judges liked the little
version---I hope you'll like the big versions on paper in the calendar!

Now, back to working on the book....

Sarajane

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery