New curtain designs are added

Old October 27th 03, 12:58 PM
Embroidery PES

Default New curtain designs are added

hello,all
We are invite you to check our Curtain Flower designs,You can sew
it on your beautiful curtain. Please take a look at he
http://www.pes-design.com/design.asp...Curtain_Flower
You can find some cheap design on our site. If you have any
question,please contact us at
New Curtain Design Set will be add in one week,so please check back
for latest information

thanks
Digitizer's home
http://www.pes-design.com
Old October 27th 03, 04:24 PM
Emily

Personally, I will never buy from anyone who posts ads on these user
newsgroups, I consider all ads as spam. There are proper sites on which to
post them. You really should get up to date on the FAQ of user newsgroups
and not make the same mistake twice.
Emily