Hula hula

Old April 25th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Hula hula

it isn't for everybody - especially not to live here.
Sooz, which parts have you been to?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maui. It was okay. I grew up in California, so it wasn't a huge big
different thrill, like it would be to someone in Buffalo or Detroit. I
loved the geckoes! But I saw more whales from my own kitchen window
than I did on a whale-watching cruise in Maui (I know it wasn't the
cruise's fault). The weather was hot and I just didn't see any big
deal, or any reason to fly for hours to get there. This is my own,
very personal, opinion, remember. Maui was overrun with tourists,
undergoing too much development........I liked the one little hippie
town that begins with a "P", but the rest was like a big mall. Though
I DID adore the helicopter tour we did -- that was a blast!