All dried up...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 11th 03, 09:36 AM
Stelios Zacharias

Default All dried up...

Dear all,

It is the height of summer here in Athens. I am the newbie who
posted a few days ago with firing questions.

I have my clay [1] in big plastic bins, but it has (after about a
month) got too dry to manipulate easily. Is there a short cut to
getting the clay useable again, or should I get it totally wet
and slurry-like pass it through seives and wait for it to
re-condense again? I don't want it to dry completely as the bin
shape will not allow it to come out easily.

Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks.

Cheers,
Stelios Zacharias

[1] this is the clay I collected in dry form, and passed through
seives, then decanted the top water off after a few days and left
to evaporate to a useable hardness.

--

The address in the headers is real and does not need de-mungeing

Dilemma ~ Using Dried Herbs in Melt & Pour Soap www.sweet-neala.com/soap.html ~ Soap Maker General Crafting 0 November 27th 04 10:13 PM
Fragrance & Essential Oils, Dried Herbs, Pipettes Esther Marketplace 0 October 24th 04 03:01 PM
Dried Roses Catherine General Crafting 1 October 13th 03 02:22 PM
Dried Roses Dawn McIntyre General Crafting 0 October 10th 03 04:46 AM
Dried Roses Dawn McIntyre Marketplace 0 October 10th 03 04:46 AM