AD - Forced Blooms...(and more seashells!)

Old April 28th 05, 05:07 AM
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Forced Blooms...(and more seashells!)

Hi Y'all,

I've listed 2 new auctions tonight.
I had a real stinker of a day at the torch this past week. I sat for hours
one day and only made 7 beads! I was trying to force myself to do something
other than seashells. I spent the rest of the day pulling some nice striped
stringers and the next day I made the most adorable set of squeezed beads
with appliquéd flowers! I think they really came out nice!....
Then I made SEASHELLS!.... Wheeee!
Now I'm on a self inflicted incentive program. I can't make seashells until
I make a "normal" set of beads! Hey, I have to preserve my evolution
somehow, or else I'll become the "Crazy Seashell Lady".... =o))
Why don't cha click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Thanks for looking!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia
http://snipurl.com/mybeadgallery

Old April 28th 05, 06:05 AM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Cindy! =o)

--
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
http://snipurl.com/mybeadgallery
"Cindy Schoepp" wrote in message
Wow, I love 'Forced Blooms'.

Cindy

Old April 28th 05, 08:57 AM
Su/Cutworks

Cindy wrote:

Wow, I love 'Forced Blooms'.

Me too, they're like hand-embroidered William Morris motifs.

Very neat.

-Su

--
..sig lite: http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
All roads lead to beads.

Old April 28th 05, 04:18 PM
Susan B.

In article , Dawn ^..^
wrote:

Hi Y'all,

I've listed 2 new auctions tonight.
I had a real stinker of a day at the torch this past week. I sat for hours
one day and only made 7 beads! I was trying to force myself to do something
other than seashells. I spent the rest of the day pulling some nice striped
stringers and the next day I made the most adorable set of squeezed beads
with appliquéd flowers! I think they really came out nice!....

Forced Blooms are lovely, and I like how you've re-inforced the theme
in how you worked the wire

susan in canada

--
EBay Auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...iredwo mandes
Old April 28th 05, 09:49 PM
mermaidscove_com

They're both cute sets, I like the seashells best .

Ingrid

Old April 29th 05, 09:26 PM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Su!
Actually, I used to embroider little flowers that looked very much like this
on my jeans when I was a hippie chic teen! Ahhhh, those were the days! Hip
huggers and go-go boots and bell bottoms!
Oooops! Showing my age... =o)

Old April 29th 05, 09:30 PM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Susan!
The little leaf is fun to do...the first one anyway, but when I get to the
other end, I have to work in reverse which can be a little awkward.
Sometimes I do little tiny one's for head pins on Focal Beads.

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia