Contest Winner for the FAQ contest

Old December 10th 04, 04:05 PM
Diana Curtis

Default Contest Winner for the FAQ contest

This month's lucky winner of the FAQ contest is: (drum roll, please)....
Pati in Phx. Her answer: most quilters are loving, caring , sharing,
generous wonderful people
with lots of ideas, fabric and other stash and far too little time.
Many many thanks to everyone who played this month. The answers you all
gave were so much fun to read. There were a few that I think were worthy of
sharing but I would like permission from the authors first.. one was an A-Z
of what quilters are. If you wrote this one Id like your permission to share
it with the group.
Pati, I think I have your address, and will be sending you a little
something, sooner or later. *in other words, dont camp out by the mailbox*.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old December 10th 04, 06:33 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Oh, what a suck-up answer! VBG
And waaaay too long.
We all know quilters are nutz. See how simple that was? ;-D

Good for you, girls, for playing the game.
Love you, Diana Curtis!

Ragmop/Sandy--k.i.s.k.

Old December 10th 04, 06:47 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

This month's lucky winner of the FAQ contest is: (drum roll, please)....
Pati in Phx. Her answer: most quilters are loving, caring , sharing,
generous wonderful people
with lots of ideas, fabric and other stash and far too little time.
Many many thanks to everyone who played this month. The answers you all
gave were so much fun to read. There were a few that I think were worthy of
sharing but I would like permission from the authors first.. one was an A-Z
of what quilters are. If you wrote this one Id like your permission to share
it with the group.
Pati, I think I have your address, and will be sending you a little
something, sooner or later. *in other words, dont camp out by the mailbox*.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Congratulations, Pati! An early holiday gift, even if it doesn't arrive
before the day! G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Old December 11th 04, 12:00 AM
Debbi

I still say I had the right answer with quilters being chocoholics. Please
pass the chocolate now so it can help me fight this blasted cold!

Debbi in SO CA

Old December 11th 04, 12:57 AM
Diana Curtis

Yes, you were right, everyone was. :-) If it were in my power I would have
sent a pressie to each and everyone of you who played.
Here is some chocolate, the virtual kind, and a nice box of tissues, the
kind with lotion in it.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old December 11th 04, 02:28 AM
Queen of Squishies

And also, quilters are gorgeous. The plain simple truth. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old December 11th 04, 02:44 AM
Diana Curtis

Yep, inside and out.
Diana