A wee contest

Old March 31st 04, 02:46 PM
Diana Curtis

Default A wee contest

Tomorrow the FAQs will be posted again. Somewhere in all that text there
will be a question, quilt related. The people who email me PRIVATELY with
the correct answer will have their names put in a hat and two lucky winners
will recieve a prize! The contest is open to longtimers, newcomers and
lurkers alike. The email to send to is: mdcurtis at baldwin-telecom dot net
.. I will be drawing the names on April 3rd, to give everyone from all time
zones ample time to play.
Please dont answer the question on the newsgroup.
If this turns out to be fun it could be a regular feature!
Diana...

Old March 31st 04, 03:54 PM
Diana Curtis

I will. It might be best for even the longtimers ;-). Its going to be a very
general knowledge question. I just want to encourage reading of the FAQs,
not test everyones IQ! :-)
Diana

Old March 31st 04, 04:30 PM
frood

Dang. I really wanted my IQ tested.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old March 31st 04, 07:04 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

Tomorrow the FAQs will be posted again. Somewhere in all that text there
will be a question, quilt related. The people who email me PRIVATELY with
the correct answer will have their names put in a hat and two lucky winners
will recieve a prize! The contest is open to longtimers, newcomers and
lurkers alike. The email to send to is: mdcurtis at baldwin-telecom dot net
. I will be drawing the names on April 3rd, to give everyone from all time
zones ample time to play.
Please dont answer the question on the newsgroup.
If this turns out to be fun it could be a regular feature!
Diana...

Sounds fun, Diana! And a real incentive to read the FAQs. G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1