Contest

Old August 14th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default Contest

Bead Patterns had a contest and I entered one of my items. It's #11 on this
page, but check out some of the other items!

http://contest.bead-patterns.com/gallery/gallery.php

And don't forget to vote!

Linda2

Old August 14th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message . net,
Linda2 writes
Bead Patterns had a contest and I entered one of my items. It's #11 on this
page, but check out some of the other items!

http://contest.bead-patterns.com/gallery/gallery.php

And don't forget to vote!

Linda2

I voted for you.
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 14th 07, 10:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

I voted!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
ink.net...

Old August 15th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

I voted for you too! I love that butterfly bracelet! HOPE YOU WIN!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Valerie" wrote in message
I voted!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
ink.net...

Old August 15th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Oh, lovely - I voted for yours! It's the butterfly one, right? Just
gorgeous!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

ink.net...

Old August 15th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Very pretty!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Linda2" wrote in message
ink.net...
Bead Patterns had a contest and I entered one of my items. It's #11 on
this page, but check out some of the other items!

http://contest.bead-patterns.com/gallery/gallery.php

And don't forget to vote!

Linda2

FAQ contest for Feb. Diana Curtis Quilting 14 February 4th 05 03:39 AM
FAQ contest Queen of Squishies Quilting 6 February 2nd 05 06:10 PM
Contest Winner for the FAQ contest Diana Curtis Quilting 14 December 11th 04 01:13 PM
contest dreamboat Quilting 4 April 4th 04 06:14 AM
A wee contest Diana Curtis Quilting 13 April 1st 04 12:03 PM