I finally got one...not OT

Old August 31st 03, 05:32 AM
Jalynne

Default I finally got one...not OT

I decided to take advantage of JoAnn's anniversary sale and got myself a portable Ott
Lite. I love it. No more headaches when quilting, and it'll be sooooo good for me
this winter, because I normally get slightly depressed in the winters. Yippeeee!
Next, i'm gonna save up and get one of those antique looking ones..they're beautiful.
Anyway, thought I'd share...I"m hoping this will actually increase quilt
production...hehe.

--
Jalynne

Old August 31st 03, 01:57 PM
Queen of Squishies

Good move, good move! Wish I had one already, but I have to pay my dues
first it seems.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 1st 03, 12:26 AM
Pam Runyon

Love my Ott light. Just think since I only have a floor model for my sewing
machine area. I'll probably need to sit at the machine more so I won't have
depressive episodes. Sounds logical. lol

Pam
ink.net...

Old August 31st 03, 04:24 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Didn't help me increase production, but you may have different results.

I love the look of the antique ones too. I don't have room for any more
furniture, or I'd save for one too.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

ink.net...