Tessalations of leaves, maple leaves, any tree is fine, really

Old September 19th 03, 01:47 AM
QuiltShopHopper

Default Tessalations of leaves, maple leaves, any tree is fine, really

If you have seen a tessalations pattern of leaves, like maple leaves maybe,
please let me know. Also, if you know of a software or a place online where
I can attempt to make a tessalation maple leaf, please let me know that too.

Thanks in advance,

Cyndi

Old September 19th 03, 02:50 AM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

there is a wonderful pattern called weekend in October (I think) -- Marissa
made one several years ago for her mother -- maybe she will see this
thread -- It is absolutely beautiful

Mim

Old September 19th 03, 02:55 AM
SandySmth

Here you go, Cyndi.
http://www.quilterscache.com/M_O/Oza...LeafBlock.html

Sandy
in windy and wet Chapel Hill, NC

Old September 19th 03, 04:37 AM
Julia in MN

There is one in Carol Doak's book "Easy Paper Pieced Keepsake Quilts"

Julia in MN

http://mail.chartermi.net/~jaccola/

Old September 19th 03, 08:02 AM
Patti

There is one in Jackie Robinson's book of Tessellations.
..
In article , QuiltShopHopper
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 19th 03, 03:32 PM
Lynne Van

There is a wonderful pattern by a Canadian woman...Camille
Remy....see if a Google search turns up anything on it.

Cheers,

Lynne in Toronto

.

Old September 19th 03, 09:40 PM
nzl*

always on the look out for a new/good pattern, specially with leaves in it.

'googled' u'r spelling of camille remy and nothing there.
checked remi and any camille with quilt and nothing.
any other ideas?
jeanne
half canuck on my mothers side so interested in anything from north of the
border

"Lynne Van" wrote ...

Old September 19th 03, 11:39 PM
Ruth in Happy Camp

I love it.
--
Ruth in Happy Camp

Old September 20th 03, 07:47 AM
shhdesigns

I took a class last year and did this block with a 3-D effect. The triangle
block is folded and then when you quilt the piece by machine it comes down
some. Decided to expand the quilt from the 25 block I did in the class so
it's not finished yet. Maybe this year I'll add to the collection. Have
some fabrics cut and ready to do, just have to find my instructions. It is
fun

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.