Project Dolphy + Nørkleklub

Old October 30th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Amber

Default Project Dolphy + Nørkleklub

Herewith project Dolphy is started

To those who don't know, when my dad turned 70, I cross-stitched his
car and made a pillow out of it for him. Big hit. Then I did the same
thing for my two aunts (one her annex, where I used to live, and one a
pansy, cause she likes flowers). The car and the annex my own designs.

Now it's my uncle's turn, and he works at the Viking ship museum in
Roskilde. So it will be a dolphin coming out of the water. I will be
posting pics as it progresses. Enjoy

As for the 'Nørkleklub', the closest that comes to it is 'Dabble
club'. 3 friends and I started a very local club, where we meet up
once a week and dabble. We started in September and have mostly
knitted and stitched. Cool.
Old October 30th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Oct 30, 3:38*am, Amber wrote:
Herewith project Dolphy is started

To those who don't know, when my dad turned 70, I cross-stitched his
car and made a pillow out of it for him. Big hit. Then I did the same
thing for my two aunts (one her annex, where I used to live, and one a
pansy, cause she likes flowers). The car and the annex my own designs.

Now it's my uncle's turn, and he works at the Viking ship museum in
Roskilde. So it will be a dolphin coming out of the water. I will be
posting pics as it progresses. Enjoy

As for the 'Nørkleklub', the closest that comes to it is 'Dabble
club'. 3 friends and I started a very local club, where we meet up
once a week and dabble. We started in September and have mostly
knitted and stitched. Cool.

Amber this wonderful
mirjam
Old October 30th 08, 12:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Edna

"Amber" wrote in message
Herewith project Dolphy is started

To those who don't know, when my dad turned 70, I cross-stitched his
car and made a pillow out of it for him. Big hit. Then I did the same
thing for my two aunts (one her annex, where I used to live, and one a
pansy, cause she likes flowers). The car and the annex my own designs.

Now it's my uncle's turn, and he works at the Viking ship museum in
Roskilde. So it will be a dolphin coming out of the water. I will be
posting pics as it progresses. Enjoy

As for the 'Nørkleklub', the closest that comes to it is 'Dabble
club'. 3 friends and I started a very local club, where we meet up
once a week and dabble. We started in September and have mostly
knitted and stitched. Cool.

It all sounds great Amber. Wish I had three friend with a club.

Edna in Sydney

Old October 30th 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Edna wrote:
"Amber" wrote in message

As for the 'Nørkleklub', the closest that comes to it is 'Dabble
club'. 3 friends and I started a very local club, where we meet up
once a week and dabble. We started in September and have mostly
knitted and stitched. Cool.

It all sounds great Amber. Wish I had three friend with a club.

Edna in Sydney

Enjoy your club, Amber! It's so nice to get together with friends and
sit and stitch, with the conversation ebbing and flowing. The sheer
companionableness of shared time and pleasure is one of life's delights.

sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
Old October 31st 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On 30 Oct, 23:07, "Edna" wrote:
It all sounds great Amber. Wish I had three friend with a club.

Edna in Sydney

What sort of stitching do you do, Edna? The NSW embroiderer's guild
has several branches around Sydney and there are small informal
groups that meet (usually once a month) around different techniques
or topics. Drop me an email -- I'm guessing that's not your real
email address above :-).

Cheers,
-Fred.
Old November 9th 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Amber

On 30 Okt., 02:38, Amber wrote:
Herewith project Dolphy is started

To those who don't know, when my dad turned 70, I cross-stitched his
car and made a pillow out of it for him. Big hit. Then I did the same
thing for my two aunts (one her annex, where I used to live, and one a
pansy, cause she likes flowers). The car and the annex my own designs.

Now it's my uncle's turn, and he works at the Viking ship museum in
Roskilde. So it will be a dolphin coming out of the water. I will be
posting pics as it progresses. Enjoy

First project pic of Dolphy, 15 days in:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477yXSAdL

Amber

Old December 18th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Amber

Latest pic of Dolphy, 2 colors in:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477YqynhK

Amber

Old December 19th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 12/18/08 2:58 PM, in article
, "Amber"
wrote:

Latest pic of Dolphy, 2 colors in:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53147477YqynhK

Amber

Looks great!

Project Dolphy + Nørkleklub Amber Needlework 1 December 18th 08 02:09 AM
[Ganoksin] The Ganoksin Project - A Project in Transition [email protected] Jewelry 0 September 9th 08 09:56 AM
Another project Cheryl Quilting 6 February 20th 06 05:03 PM
WC Project Exchange - pics of my finished project Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 23 October 21st 04 09:45 AM
And my next project is, Patti Quilting 6 January 23rd 04 04:06 PM