Enabler alert - found some beautiful designs

Old January 20th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MelissaD

Default Enabler alert - found some beautiful designs

I don't even remember how I found this website but wow - beautiful designs.
The 3-dimensional Noah's ark needlework set is fabulous! They have lots of
unusual biscornus as well.
http://www.lefilatalie.com/index.htm

Very, very pretty - trying to decide what I want to order!!

MelissaD

Old January 20th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Naomah[_2_]

On Jan 20, 4:25 pm, "MelissaD" wrote:
I don't even remember how I found this website but wow - beautiful designs.
The 3-dimensional Noah's ark needlework set is fabulous! They have lots of
unusual biscornus as well.http://www.lefilatalie.com/index.htm

Very, very pretty - trying to decide what I want to order!!

MelissaD

They are very nice. I couldn't read many words though Wonder what
the shipping cost would be from France?

Naomah
Old January 21st 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MelissaD

"Naomah" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 4:25 pm, "MelissaD" wrote:
I don't even remember how I found this website but wow - beautiful
designs.
The 3-dimensional Noah's ark needlework set is fabulous! They have lots
of
unusual biscornus as well.http://www.lefilatalie.com/index.htm

Very, very pretty - trying to decide what I want to order!!

MelissaD

They are very nice. I couldn't read many words though Wonder what
the shipping cost would be from France?

Naomah

You can try copying and pasting the text into an online translator service
(such as http://babelfish.altavista.com/) to get a little better idea of
what is being said although those usually translate literally so it's not
always quite correct.

Shipping costs should show up in FRF (no longer valid French francs) or
Euros - and you can use an online currency converter to check what that
really costs. I use this one from XE
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Needlework and cooking blogs are the only time my rusty high school French
seems to be of any use!
MelissaD

Old January 21st 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/20/08 4:25 PM, in article ,
"MelissaD" wrote:

I don't even remember how I found this website but wow - beautiful designs.
The 3-dimensional Noah's ark needlework set is fabulous! They have lots of
unusual biscornus as well.
http://www.lefilatalie.com/index.htm

Very, very pretty - trying to decide what I want to order!!

MelissaD

Oh I do wish I hadn't looked so closely at some of those - I've got all
sorts of ideas....

Old January 22nd 08, 01:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
meg[_2_]

On Jan 21, 10:56 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/20/08 4:25 PM, in article ,

"MelissaD" wrote:
I don't even remember how I found this website but wow - beautiful designs.
The 3-dimensional Noah's ark needlework set is fabulous! They have lots of
unusual biscornus as well.
http://www.lefilatalie.com/index.htm

Very, very pretty - trying to decide what I want to order!!

MelissaD

Oh I do wish I hadn't looked so closely at some of those - I've got all
sorts of ideas....

When I was in France last year, I bought some of their thread. It's
easy to work with and the colors are more brilliant and brighter than
in the pictures.

Meg