ANOTHER UFO BITES THE DUST

Old June 20th 05, 07:05 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Default ANOTHER UFO BITES THE DUST

Completed another UFO! Amazing Grace Angels top is completed and ready to
go to the machine quilters - I'm in no hurry because I did a foolish thing
(I think) and bought one of those Grace frames and a Long Arm Juki and plan
to start machine quilting my own stuff. OMG!! What have I done now?? I
don't have a clue where I'm going to put it in my already over crowded
house.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old June 20th 05, 07:57 PM
the black rose

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:
Completed another UFO! Amazing Grace Angels top is completed and ready to
go to the machine quilters - I'm in no hurry because I did a foolish thing
(I think) and bought one of those Grace frames and a Long Arm Juki and plan
to start machine quilting my own stuff. OMG!! What have I done now?? I
don't have a clue where I'm going to put it in my already over crowded
house.

Snigs, you're a wonder!

Like I said before -- you with a long arm, there's nothing left to stop
you from burying the world in quilts!

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old June 20th 05, 08:00 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

CRIMINEES!! I think i will have to move my dining room table to the storage
shed

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old June 21st 05, 06:42 AM
Bronnie

Your angels quilt is really beautiful Snigs; such unique fabric waiting
for a purpose like this. Will Faith be the proud recipient of this???
She's a cutie.

Cheers
Bronnie
(((hugs)))

Old June 21st 05, 01:00 PM
Queen of Squishies

I have the same Amazing Grace panel on my wall right now, cut up and around
and etc. with borders added and squares coming. It's for a little friend of
mine who is getting a new bedroom. I like what you did with it!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old June 21st 05, 03:09 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Thanks. No - Faith is getting the Sunbonnet Sue in Pink that is being
custom quilted with Sunbonnet Sue pattern by the machine quilter in Romance
Arkansas. I made this quilt to list in my ebay store. I give all my quilts
away or list them until someone or thing comes along that speaks to me.
Sometimes a families home burns or a child is in an accident and the family
needs help with medical bills and then I donate a quilt to auction off.
This one would be a good one for an auction I think. I would like to keep
it for myself but I just don't have anymore room to keep quilts. The beds,
walls, closet, etc are full.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
oups.com...

Old June 21st 05, 03:12 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Thank you. Isn't it the most wonderful fabric? Amazing Grace is my
favorite hymn and when I saw it my hand just reached out by its on volition
and snatched it.... then I heard a voice say "I'll take all of it." It
really was an out of body experience. I think I was possessed by 3 previous
generations of quilters who also claimed this hymn as their favorite. LOL!!
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old June 23rd 05, 06:40 PM
A&T

It's beautiful!!!! I bet a church group would love to auction it off.

Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Old June 24th 05, 01:18 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Funny you should say that. I just finished hemming the 3D Hearts & Flowers
quilt. I am taking it to St. Stephens Catholic Church this morning so they
can raffle/auction it off to raise money for the church sound system. Being
able to hear the Mass was so important to DH when he was alive. He was deaf
in his right ear (due to a close encounter with a firecracker) from the time
he was a child. Being able to hear the homily was so important to him.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \