OT Time out!

Old August 9th 03, 04:09 AM
Pat in Virginia

Default OT Time out!

Could we all have a 'time out' please?

Could we all try to avoid pointing fingers and calling names?

Could we all just resolve to concentrate on quilting and sewing
(and posts about same) for the next 24 hours?

Thanks,
PAT ... my quilt topic is that I won a large spool of Star C&C
Thread today at Guild!
Old August 9th 03, 04:18 AM
frood

Good for you, Pat! Will you be quilting something for me with it?

Me, I haven't even had a chance to fondle Halloween fabrics, but next week
is back to school and lots of sewing time for me!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old August 9th 03, 04:42 AM
Diana Curtis

I go away and find I have missed something.... totally forgetable. ... good.
Can everyone please do just a tiny bit of stitching for me till I feel safe
to hold a needle again? Thanks... no, dont send me anything after its
finished. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"QuiltR1024" wrote in message
HI All,
I have no idea what anyone is talking abouteither & I'm delighted to

be "
in the dark" about it.
Now, it's back to quilting for me.

Kris ( in northern Virignia)

Old August 9th 03, 04:48 AM
julia sidebottom

We could all go back to my broom stick if you would like. However
quilting is much more fun than a condom on a broomstick any day. ROTFL.
juliasb

Old August 9th 03, 06:01 AM
Donna in Idaho

Nah, she's gonna make a quilt for me, aren't you Pat? Huh, huh?
--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

. ..

Old August 9th 03, 08:46 AM
Patti

Phew! Thank goodness.

I have finished my landscape quilt - ten days early for its delivery
date!!! - and am going to treat myself today to collecting up the fabric
into a large freezer tray (we had to have a new fridge/freezer and I
thought 'those trays look useful - so didn't throw them out!) for my
next large project. I might even be extra self-indulgent and do some
more detailed drawings for the pieces!!
..
In article , Pat in Virginia
writes
Could we all have a 'time out' please?

Could we all try to avoid pointing fingers and calling names?

Could we all just resolve to concentrate on quilting and sewing
(and posts about same) for the next 24 hours?

Thanks,
PAT ... my quilt topic is that I won a large spool of Star C&C
Thread today at Guild!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 9th 03, 09:58 AM
earthmagic

To add to my previous post, I just read the original post that started this
particular ball rolling. Ah well, back to my binding.

earthmagiz in oz.

Old August 9th 03, 10:57 AM
Patti

I know I'm not the PAT to whom you addressed you question!
But, you really don't want to know. It's ugly.
..
In article , earthmagic
writes
Greetings Pat, I missed the original post (I've been busy making bias
binding). What are we fighting about this time? Grrr... I miss all the fun!

earthmagic in oz

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old August 9th 03, 12:59 PM
Queen of Squishies

you don't want to know

OT - Story: Time Flies Kathy N-V Beads 2 January 18th 05 05:25 PM
They're getting slicker all the time at phishing Su/Cutworks Beads 5 November 22nd 04 07:40 AM
OT ~ It's a real eruption this time! Mj Beads 9 October 6th 04 04:15 AM
Panic Attack Time starlia Beads 76 March 14th 04 02:39 AM
Almost time for BABE Christina Peterson Beads 14 November 7th 03 07:23 AM