AD: Fun with Shapes & Colors

Old September 4th 04, 04:30 AM
Karen_AZ

Default AD: Fun with Shapes & Colors

I have some goodies up tonight! I've been feeling kind what-iffy playful and
had a lot more successes than failures. (Woohoo!) Lots of experiments with
Gaffer glass and my frit obsession continues in leaps and bounds. What is it
about new glass that suddenly fills you with all KINDS of new ideas (even
with old glass)???

On Justbeads:

Flash of Fall: http://snipurl.com/8us8 (abstract autumn leaves)
Ziggerzag: http://snipurl.com/8us9 (a Halloween experiment gone slightly
awry)
Holiday Sparkle: http://snipurl.com/8usb (red rounds, green glitz)
Hailstones: http://snipurl.com/8usc (for an icy shiver)

On Ebay:

Ruby Streamers: http://snipurl.com/8usd (deep red frit, shiny black
scrollwork)
Rockslide Waterfall: http://snipurl.com/8use (raku frit, wispy white
spiral)
Prettipinks: http://snipurl.com/8usf (candy pink speckled trio)
Atomic Fireball: http://snipurl.com/8usg (need I explain? vivid red to
light you right up)

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

--
KarenK
www.desertdreameraz.com

Old September 4th 04, 06:02 AM
Diana Curtis

Icy icy soooo sweeet.. the blue ice is .. I cant think of words to say...
shiverylicious?
The Ziggerzag made me exclaim out loud *think of a sort of Sooz Klunk in
gahhhh form.*
Do keep playing. Its obviously a good thing for you. :-)
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Old September 4th 04, 04:19 PM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - the Halloween Experiment gone awry is actually my fave of the list!
Very pretty!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 4th 04, 06:13 PM
Dr. Sooz

Ziggerzag: http://snipurl.com/8us9 (a Halloween experiment gone slightly
awry)

Cool! Sophisticated, yet earthy.

Hailstones: http://snipurl.com/8usc (for an icy shiver)

Oh, fantastic! Beautiful.

Ruby Streamers: http://snipurl.com/8usd (deep red frit, shiny black
scrollwork)

I love these sophisticated beads from you, Karen! This one's a bloody freakin'
delight.

Rockslide Waterfall: http://snipurl.com/8use (raku frit, wispy white
spiral)

LOVE it!! Love it!

Atomic Fireball: http://snipurl.com/8usg

Those accent beads are the most delicious, glowing, autumnally-warm color.
Wow.
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 4th 04, 06:14 PM
Dr. Sooz

The Ziggerzag made me exclaim out loud *think of a sort of Sooz Klunk in
gahhhh form.*

Haw! (I do those gaaahhs myself, too. I understand)
~~

Old September 4th 04, 11:20 PM
Diana Curtis

Id never done it out loud before. I liked it. I hope to see many more Gahs!
in my life.
Diana ;-)