OT Valerie Shawn's birthday

Old June 29th 04, 01:52 AM
Linda2

Default OT Valerie Shawn's birthday

This is a story of a wonderful young lady named Valerie Shawn who never ever
forgot her horrible friend Linda's birthday but who always had to remind
said horrible friend when her onw birthday was imminent.

This year horrible friend Linda couldn't think of what to get Valerie Shawn
for her birthday. She thought and thought and thought until her little brain
was fried. Then it hit her KAPOW!

Valerie Shawn had a deep, undeniable NEED to learn to make beaded crocheted
ropes. Horrible friend Linda knew that there was to be a class in beaded
crochet ropes at the IGBS in Fort Myers on July 10th, which she and Colette
were planning on attending. So horrible friend Linda and Colette decided
that Valerie Shawn's birthday present would be a trip to Fort Myers,
entrance to the IGBS, a bead crochet class with Blue Bear Beads' Dawn Dalto,
all expenses paid. All Valerie Shawn would need to spring for would be any
beady things she may wish to buy at the show.

Following the road trip will be a sleep-over at Colette's, where the 3 of us
will most likely practice frog stitch (rippit! rippit!) and we will pick
Valerie Shawn's brain of polyclay secrets dark and deep.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!

From your horrible friend,

Linda2

--
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the
world.

Old June 29th 04, 02:14 AM
Beadbimbo

Lol! If you're a horrible friend, I'd like 3 just like you!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Linda2" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

From your horrible friend,

Linda2

Old June 29th 04, 02:33 PM
Margie

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:52:38 GMT, "Linda2"
wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!

From your horrible friend,

sniffle What a horrible friend you are! ;=)

Happy Belated, Valerie.

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old June 29th 04, 03:08 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I'm anxiously awaiting Valerie's report of the class.

Continue being a horrible friend!

Signed,
Bead Crochet Survivor
Barbara

Old July 8th 04, 08:52 AM
Valerie

Hahaha! I wish I had read this sooner (and been home to read it!). You are too
funny Linda! And you are so NOT a horrible friend. I can't wait until this
weekend! :-D

Valerie

[...]

From your horrible friend,

Linda2

Old July 8th 04, 08:54 AM
Valerie

Thanks all for the warm wishes and luck. I'll report back and hopefully I will
be a bead crochet survivor too. ;-)

Valerie