Your Sunday morning coffee

Old November 7th 04, 04:23 PM
Aud

Mona, my son, DIL and here parents arrived SanFransisco yesterday night,
to stay two weeks by DIL's brother , to celebrate their fathers 60 years
day. World get smaller for every day!
AUD ;-))

skrev i melding
Good Morning from California, I live about 50 miles south of San
Fransisco. It is a warm morning so I suspect there is a layer of fog
around the valley.

I bought a set of size 7 (us) dpns yesterday and I'll try to re-learn
using them.

I hope you all have a nice Sunday.

Mona

Old November 7th 04, 04:38 PM
Aud

Trish ( and all you others) it's 4.25 in the afternoon HERE, it seems to
me that YOU have morning just now.
It's getting darker. The storm they "promised" us didn't come :-))
It has been finale in the Norwegian Football(soccer) cup today,
And I think I am NOT the one who has wathed it on TV!
Very exiting start! 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-1 during the first 12(!!!!)
minutes!
Not much later: 4-1.
And then the "balloon bursted" No more exitements.
But the winning team and their supporters had a fantastic day!
This cup finale is a very special day in Norwegian football.
http://www.bt.no/foto/bildeserier/ar...8&imageIndex=2
AUD ;-))

"Trish" skrev i melding
Good morning to you all as well:)

I've just finished a wonderful breakfast of sausages & eggs, fruit &
toast, compliments of hubby(he usually cooks breakfast on Sundays):)

Now I'm popping in before I leave for work. It's trying to be sunny
outside, but it is quite cold just the same, oh well, what can you
expect for this time of year?:)

I crocheted a poncho for DD#1 yesterday. Not sure if it will fit her
or not, but hey, I'll wear it if it doesn't!VEG

Well Hope everyone has a great day:)

Old November 7th 04, 05:42 PM
Bungadora

Good morning from Calgary! It looks like we're going to have some snow today. A
good day to hibernate and do some knitting.

I bought some yarn yesterday to make hats for the little nieces and nephews for
Xmas, and started this morning. I have half an ear flap done for the first one.
This first one has to be mailed, so the sooner I get it done the better.
Dora
Old November 7th 04, 06:34 PM
Gallagher

Early afternoon in Pittsburgh...big football day here! An in-state rivalry
between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. My son is trying to get tickets for the
game. His friend arrived to pick him up, bare chested, painted in black &
gold stripes! Ahh, to be 25 again! :-)

I'll be working on my Nordic knit Christmas stocking and baking up some
Russian Teacake cookies to put in the freezer for the holidays. I feel like
Mrs. Claus!

Abi

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Good morning everyone,

Yes, I know it's not morning yet for most of us, but did want to get my

wishes
for a lovely day here for a change. It's usually late on Sunday afternoon
before I get online, but I'm on late this evening so thought I would wish

you
all a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs,

Nora

Old November 7th 04, 06:39 PM
Katherine

Thanks, Nora. I have been here for a while now, sipping my latté. Liam is
sleeping, and Kandace is watching a video. Actually, I think that she is
sleeping, too, so I am enjoying the peace and quiet.
I managed to knit a pait of socks while I was away, and started a third. The
ones I finished are a bit too small for Kandace, so I am doing a pair which
should fit. I hope to finish them tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Hugs,
Katherine.

Old November 7th 04, 06:40 PM
Katherine

You are working today, Trish?
I'm glad to hear that your DH cooks SUnday breakfast. I wish I could get
Keith to do it! g

Katherine

Old November 7th 04, 06:46 PM
Katherine

Gallagher wrote:
Early afternoon in Pittsburgh...big football day here! An in-state
rivalry between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. My son is trying to get
tickets for the game. His friend arrived to pick him up, bare
chested, painted in black & gold stripes! Ahh, to be 25 again! :-)

I'll be working on my Nordic knit Christmas stocking and baking up
some Russian Teacake cookies to put in the freezer for the holidays.
I feel like Mrs. Claus!

What a lovely way to spend a snowy day!

Katherine

Old November 7th 04, 08:16 PM
JudyTurpin

You are working today, Trish?
I'm glad to hear that your DH cooks SUnday breakfast. I wish I could get
Keith to do it! g BRBR
My DH made banana pancakes for breakfast. DS#2 is visiting this weekend for
quiet and food. He usually lives up in Seattle with three other young tech
guys. He works for a company that contracts largely with Microsoft - and is a
digital librarian.

DS#2 just made a second pot of coffee and headed back to the guest room to work
on some digital music. He and a buddy perform on laptops and assorted other
gear in clubs in Seattle in their free time. (I don't think I am in their
target age group for audience members. LOL)

Nice quiet day here otherwise - not rainy but grey, not really cold but good
for knitting, reading and generally enjoying the coffee inside.
JCT
Old November 7th 04, 08:19 PM
JudyTurpin

I'll be working on my Nordic knit Christmas stocking and baking up some
Russian Teacake cookies to put in the freezer for the holidays. I feel like
Mrs. Claus!

Abi BRBR
WOW -- I am impressed. I am still working on the two DGD birthdays that
precede Christmas - haven't even started thinking about holiday baking. My
daughter and her family are planning to arrive on Christmas Day from New Jersey
- so I will have to have cookies ready for three little girls plus my own big
kids and their assorted friends. OK by me - it is much more fun when they are
all here for the holidays.
JCT
Old November 7th 04, 09:43 PM

Hi Aud.
Yes, it is a small world. It turned out to be a gorgeous day here. In
fact, SF has it's best weather this time of year. I hope they have a
really nice visit.

Mona