Advert.- Hand blown glass Necklace and Earrings sets, animals, figurines.

Old October 28th 04, 03:34 AM
Robin Pyke

Default Advert.- Hand blown glass Necklace and Earrings sets, animals, figurines.

Thanks for reading this message.

We have been selling hand blown glass Necklace and Earring sets and
miniature glass animals and figurines in a small way around the world for
several years.

We have now gone into this range completely and have just completed an
online catalogue with 10 Necklace and Earrings sets and over 70 items of
animals and figurines. Beautifully made and gold tipped.

The Necklace and Earrings sets are Dolphins, Platypuses, Pigs, Goats,
Turtles, Kangaroos, Sea Horses, Elephants, Rabbits, Unicorns.

We are happy to send these cute items any where by Air Mail.

All details can be found in our online catalog at
www.pacificcraft.com/glass/enter.html

Thanks for your interest.
Regards
Robin Pyke

Old October 28th 04, 11:22 AM
Su/Cutworks

Robin wrote:

All details can be found in our online catalog at
www.pacificcraft.com/glass/enter.html

Even with broadband it took far too long to load up. Too many bits of flash
and glitter and not enough basic information. I left before the entire page
was done loading......loading......loading.......

-Su

Old October 30th 04, 08:20 AM
Robin Pyke

Hello Su
Yes, sorry about that. Same thing happened to us when we checked it.
But we only use text for fast loading -- we don't use gimmicks or
animations - just plain text.
Have no idea why it was so slow - but we have to use "Dial up" because we
cannot get Broadband in our location, and we find it is taking 17 seconds to
load.
Not good enough and we have fired off some emails.
Thanks for letting us know.
Regards
Robin Pyke
..