Afghans for troops

Old December 13th 05, 06:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Afghans for troops

Hello I just want to let everyone know that I have been making afghans to
send to my husband in Iraq. He is in the army and all the afghans I make I
send to him and he gives them to other people who are in his unit. If any
one is interested in making afghans for the troops in Iraq or anywhere else
I will get the info for someone in the USO who you can send them to, and
post it as soon as I get it. They will give them out to the troops.
I just want to say thanks in advance for any one making afghans for the
troops.
Hope

Old December 13th 05, 07:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hope!
YES, YES, YES!
This is MUCH better than Afghans for Afghans, lets send 'em to the troops,
YESSIR!!!
I currently donate to the VA, but I'm definitely interested in your project!
Noreen

--
If Moses had been a woman, she'd have stopped and asked for directions, and
the people would've gotten to the promised land in under a week!

President Mackenzie Allen, ABC's Commander in Chief

Old December 14th 05, 08:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Hope,

You know that I'll be doing it too. Can't wait for the address and is
there any certain size as I've done mostly lapafghan size.

Hugs,

Nora

Old December 14th 05, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I belong to a group who support troops by sending parcels out once a
month... so won't be participating as I already have 30 addys to send to as
it is.

Cheers.....Cher

Old December 16th 05, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Hope ,
I already knit and crochet for my husbands unit, but thank you for
including us.
Here is a link to my blog and group. I have a US ARMY afghan graph that
can be done either knit or crochet. If you would like to use it for
your afghans , you are more than welcome.
Coggie
http://spaces.msn.com/members/coggiesyarntail
http://groups.msn.com/TheWymerClan/welcome.msnw
Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?