What's everybody WORKING on?

Old March 10th 05, 03:19 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default What's everybody WORKING on?

I'm bored with the threads, so starting a NEW one, grin!
So... what ARE you working on?
As usual, I've got 7 to 8 projects going on at once!
I'm KNITTING: Prairie Breeze Lace Shawl (*my* KaL), the Flower Basket
Shawl (FBS redux KaL), and the EZasPi shawl (EZasPi KaL)... plus I'm
knitting (yah, cheating, it's on the machine) an afghan to be raffled as
a fundraiser for the DAV.
I'm CROCHETING: another afghan to be raffled as a fundraiser for the
DAV (they actually *asked* me to donate two, how cool.kewl is that?)
I'm SPINNING: that lovely pink fleece Cher sent me aeons ago.
I'm TATTING: edgings for towels and pillowcases for my neices wedding gift.
I'm Bobbin-LACING: nothing at the moment... but working out schematics
for a new 'pricking' for a secret project.
Hugs,
Noreen

Old March 10th 05, 04:20 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:18:25 -0400, Katherine babbled something about:

Socks, squares, dishcloths, scarves. Just little projeects right now.

Hugs,
Katherine

Spew! projeects! I'm SO glad I'm not the *only* one! g
Are you making any socks for ME?????? Just kidding!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old March 10th 05, 04:23 PM

Okay, so I have to ask.... What is the EZasPi shawl? Am I out of the
loop???

take care, Linda

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:19:57 -0600, Noreen's Knit*che
wrote:

I'm bored with the threads, so starting a NEW one, grin!
So... what ARE you working on?
As usual, I've got 7 to 8 projects going on at once!
I'm KNITTING: Prairie Breeze Lace Shawl (*my* KaL), the Flower Basket
Shawl (FBS redux KaL), and the EZasPi shawl (EZasPi KaL)... plus I'm
knitting (yah, cheating, it's on the machine) an afghan to be raffled as
a fundraiser for the DAV.
I'm CROCHETING: another afghan to be raffled as a fundraiser for the
DAV (they actually *asked* me to donate two, how cool.kewl is that?)
I'm SPINNING: that lovely pink fleece Cher sent me aeons ago.
I'm TATTING: edgings for towels and pillowcases for my neices wedding gift.
I'm Bobbin-LACING: nothing at the moment... but working out schematics
for a new 'pricking' for a secret project.
Hugs,
Noreen

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
See pictures of my work at: www.members.shaw.ca/deugau
Recently finished UFO's a TIAG's "The Auction", Just Nan's "Christmas Elegance", and "Jane" a bead knit bag and matching change purse, a design by Swallow Hill Creations.

Old March 10th 05, 04:57 PM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

wrote:

I'm bored with the threads, so starting a NEW one, grin!
So... what ARE you working on?
As usual, I've got 7 to 8 projects going on at once!
I'm KNITTING: Prairie Breeze Lace Shawl (*my* KaL), the Flower Basket
Shawl (FBS redux KaL), and the EZasPi shawl (EZasPi KaL)... plus I'm
knitting (yah, cheating, it's on the machine) an afghan to be raffled as
a fundraiser for the DAV.
I'm CROCHETING: another afghan to be raffled as a fundraiser for the
DAV (they actually *asked* me to donate two, how cool.kewl is that?)
I'm SPINNING: that lovely pink fleece Cher sent me aeons ago.
I'm TATTING: edgings for towels and pillowcases for my neices wedding gift.
I'm Bobbin-LACING: nothing at the moment... but working out schematics
for a new 'pricking' for a secret project.
Hugs,
Noreen

Well of course I am like a lot of the group and have a number of
projects on the go.
I'm knitting a grey ragg sweater for the hospita, also knitting a baby
sweater.
I'm crocheting three afghans, some granny squares and also a clown
made of circles.
I'm rug hooking a duck rug
I'm tatting a dollie for a competition
I'm cross-stitch a picture for a competition.

These are the projects that I can currently think of but I think I may
have more on the go.

Darlene in Toronto
Old March 10th 05, 05:05 PM
Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:18:25 -0400, Katherine babbled something about:

Socks, squares, dishcloths, scarves. Just little projeects right now.

Hugs,
Katherine

Spew! projeects! I'm SO glad I'm not the *only* one! g
Are you making any socks for ME?????? Just kidding!

ROTFL!!! I need spell-check on my newsgroup!

Hugs,
Katherine

Old March 10th 05, 05:27 PM
Ophelia

"norabalcer" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
I'm working on a couple of secret projects and started no. 14 afghan for
the year.

Nothing I am back at work and get exhausted

Old March 10th 05, 05:28 PM
Sarah Carter

Noreen's Knit*che wrote in message
I'm bored with the threads, so starting a NEW one, grin!

I've got a few things on the go as usual

Knitting - A double bed sized blanket in garter stitch which is being
knitted one piece on a huge circular needle.
A top from the Stitch n bitch book

Crochet - A double bed sized blanket in DC in a variety of greens for a
Christmas present

Sewing - a pattern design of a top

Garden - lots of little seedlings, but the threat of snow again this
weekend.

Sarah

Old March 10th 05, 05:59 PM
Els van Dam

In article , Noreen's Knit*che
wrote:

I'm bored with the threads, so starting a NEW one, grin!
So... what ARE you working on?
As usual, I've got 7 to 8 projects going on at once!
I'm KNITTING: Prairie Breeze Lace Shawl (*my* KaL), the Flower Basket
Shawl (FBS redux KaL), and the EZasPi shawl (EZasPi KaL)... plus I'm
knitting (yah, cheating, it's on the machine) an afghan to be raffled as
a fundraiser for the DAV.
I'm CROCHETING: another afghan to be raffled as a fundraiser for the
DAV (they actually *asked* me to donate two, how cool.kewl is that?)
I'm SPINNING: that lovely pink fleece Cher sent me aeons ago.
I'm TATTING: edgings for towels and pillowcases for my neices wedding gift.
I'm Bobbin-LACING: nothing at the moment... but working out schematics
for a new 'pricking' for a secret project.
Hugs,
Noreen

Ah Noreen, I am sitting behind the computer, because I am sidestepping,
fixing a lovely bright red woolen gardigan I knitted for Aysia. When we
tried it on at Christmas time I had sew, or rather crocheted the sleeves
to tight in the armholes. When I had to undo the crocheting, I had a
devil of a time to find the correct thread back. When I finally had the
courage to cut a thread, it was the wrong one, naturally....:=(( I now
have to fix this hole that I created. Other than that I have many
projects lined up, bought lots of cotton to do more machine knitting, and
have cotton lined up for a warp. Just to many things milling around in my
head. I think with the sun out, that I am going to plant a rose
bush....LOL, much easier....

Els

--
hate spam not welcome