OT I'm Back!!

Old November 12th 03, 05:23 PM
Becky

Default OT I'm Back!!

After nearly a month of sparring with the MSN Tech Support people about how
to access this group with MSN as my ISP, they finally admitted that MSN had
discontinued support of USEnet groups (I believe decomissioned, is how they
put it), because no one was interested in these groups any more!!! Tried
doing it thrpugh Google, but that was a total disaster. Thanks, BTW, to
everyone who emailed me to offer support while I kept repeatedly posting to
Google, certain that nothing was getting through to the group, because it
took Google literally days to get the posts up!

I have spam protected my email address this time, so hope that will
eliminate some of the problems that prompted me to change providers in the
first place.

Didn't realize how much I would miss you guys until I was gone.

Becky

Old November 12th 03, 05:33 PM
Diana Curtis

Welcome home! We kept your seat warm, and the chocolate handy.
So, did you get more quilty things done without us to keep you glued to the
computer?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

[...]