Fingers Crossed

Old June 8th 04, 09:11 PM
Flossy

Default Fingers Crossed

Please keep your fingers and everything else crossed for me as I take my AS
level Textiles exams in the morning and Im really really nervous about it
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Old June 8th 04, 09:57 PM
Queen of Squishies

Cheering you on here in the cornfields of central IL, Flossy!!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old June 8th 04, 10:16 PM
Patti

Hullo Flossy
If you're reading this before the exam, I wish you heaps of good luck.
If afterwards, I hope it all went well and that you had something you
could enjoy answering. No worries about the 'practical'.
..
In article , Flossy
writes
Please keep your fingers and everything else crossed for me as I take my AS
level Textiles exams in the morning and Im really really nervous about it
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old June 9th 04, 12:05 AM
Leslie in Missouri

I have complete faith in your ability to "ace" 'em!

Leslie and The Furbabies cheering you on!

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old June 9th 04, 12:31 AM
Polly Esther

Go, Flossy, Go! Fingers and toes all crossed. This will be a piece of cake.
You can do it. Polly

news

Old June 9th 04, 05:31 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
(Flossy) wrote:

Please keep your fingers and everything else crossed for me as I take my AS
level Textiles exams in the morning and Im really really nervous about it
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

I'm crossing my fingers, Flossy! af;kdsfjpa9eri (See? g) That was
supposed to say "best of luck"!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old June 9th 04, 09:19 PM
Flossy

'm crossing my fingers, Flossy! af;kdsfjpa9eri (See? g) That was
supposed to say "best of luck"!
--

That really made me smile....Thanks to all of you for your good wishes. The
exams are now over and I have no idea how I got on so will let you know at the

OT Cross your fingers! ~Candace~ Beads 1 August 15th 04 07:06 AM
Need crossed fingers or toes AliceW Quilting 10 May 8th 04 05:52 PM
OT - Cross your fingers LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 63 November 3rd 03 02:23 AM
Marty Bell Crossed The Rainbow Bridge! Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 2 October 31st 03 01:06 PM
OT - Keep fingers (and toes) crossed! AliceW Quilting 6 August 5th 03 08:52 PM