OT OOOOOO empty place

Old September 6th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default OT OOOOOO empty place

This Ng is Empty ?
mirjam
Old September 7th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Georgia

I don't know where they are, Mirjam. I'm going into the living room to watch
the U.S. Open tennis matches (assuming it's not raining in New York), and
work on my socks.

Georgia

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
This Ng is Empty ?
mirjam

Old September 7th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

HelloOOOO! Mirjam! I'm around. Just finished (hopefully) putting the
boys to bed. It's been a long day, and I'm heading for bed soon.
Oops, one escaped! There's the other one. Back to Mommying!

Hesira

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
This Ng is Empty ?
mirjam

Old September 7th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Hi -- It is quiet here. I have spent the day putting things back in
order after all the excitement of the wedding here and all the visiting
family. My fifteen year old granddaughter had this office and use of my
computer to do some homework while she was here. Consequently, I have
been pretty quiet. Now the sheets are clean and mostly back on the
beds and we are eating up leftovers.
Most of the visitors have made it back home (just talked to my daughter
on the phone) The newlyweds are in Spain - haven't heard from them but
don't really expect to until they return.
Now I am about to head down to sit in front of the tv and work on a
baby sweater (hooded top down cardigan). Judy
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
This Ng is Empty ?
mirjam

Old September 7th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:23:32 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen spun a fine yarn

This Ng is Empty ?
mirjam
---

Mirjam,
So far, Georgia, Hesira, Judy, Wooly, and I have responded.
We're all HERE, present and accounted for, grin!
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0636-1, 09/06/2006
Tested: 9/6/2006 9:56:34 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 7th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
I see that i answered Wooly privately and it came back to me [?]
while Hesira`s didn`t come back ,,, so Good to see you all here ...
Wooly, Hesira , Georgia , Noreen ,,,, mirjam

Hello Mirjam

I'm waving to you! I travelled into the city tonight for a meeting of my
knitting group. 14 people showed up and we had a fun time. We meet in a
Starbucks coffee shop, and tonight one of the ladies who work there brought
over a tray with samples of a lovely fruit drink. Yummy. I had my usual
green tea lemonade. Tonight I made a tiny sock to glue to my name tag.

How's Hamoudi these days? Has he recovered from all the noise?

Shelagh

Old September 7th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
This Ng is Empty ?
mirjam

Some times you come back and find one or two dozen messages and some
times you will find near a hundred.

I hope they all had a beautiful weather day as I did. It was great her
Mirjam.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old September 7th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Georgia

Didn't enjoy watching Sharapova beat Golovin so much, but I got some
knitting done. It was great watching Andy Roddick beat Lleyton Hewitt in
straight sets., and I didn't get any knitting in during that match.

I am knitting a pair of silk-mohair-lambswool socks (they are going to be
*very* warm) on 2 circulars, so I am working on both at the same time,
knitting tubes after which I will do the toes, and then the heels. It's an
ombre yarn, and I am knitting from both ends of the skein, so one sock is
tan and red so far, and the other is tan, yellow, and green. I guess they
will be a conversation piece.

Georgia

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
And How was the Tennis match Georgia ,?