cress fx-27p kiln info wanted

Old April 10th 04, 04:07 AM
Liam

Default cress fx-27p kiln info wanted

I've found info on fx-27, but cant figure out what the p means on fx-27p.
I'm planning on buying this kiln at auction tomorow so if anybody knows
speak up soon.

Liam

Old April 10th 04, 01:46 PM
Javahut

"Liam" wrote in message
m...
I've found info on fx-27, but cant figure out what the p means on fx-27p.
I'm planning on buying this kiln at auction tomorow so if anybody knows
speak up soon.

Liam

Why did you wait till the weekend? You could have called them, maybe you
still can!!
800-423-4584 in Carson City, NV

Old April 10th 04, 02:02 PM
Di-a-rama

On 4/9/04 11:07 PM, in article
, "Liam"
wrote:

I've found info on fx-27, but cant figure out what the p means on fx-27p.
I'm planning on buying this kiln at auction tomorow so if anybody knows
speak up soon.

Liam

Pyrometer?

Cheers,
Dianne

Old April 10th 04, 02:25 PM
suzilem

"Javahut" wrote in message

"Liam" wrote in message
m...
I've found info on fx-27, but cant figure out what the p means on

fx-27p.
I'm planning on buying this kiln at auction tomorow so if anybody knows
speak up soon.

Liam

Why did you wait till the weekend? You could have called them, maybe you
still can!!
800-423-4584 in Carson City, NV

There's a little info on the web, I don't know how informative it is

http://www.cressmfg.com/ul.htm

FX 27P 220 VAC 42 A 60 Hz

http://www.artisanglassart.com/

We have two models of Cress kilns (FTX28M & FX27P) that are being
refurbished and are guaranteed. These kilns have been used on a master
computer controller and will be sold with a) original automatic controls, or
b) with a new Paragon electronic controller (at a great price). A great way
to get a kiln for 35% to 60% of the cost of a new one.

http://www.craftsforeveryone.com/Cer...s---Supplies-F
or-Sale,i2389943170,c28124.html

auction ended 4/2/04

Wanted !!!! Used Equipment and Info. Trey Beads 0 May 12th 04 06:27 AM
Fusing/slumping/casting with kiln sitter Gordon Watt Glass 13 December 11th 03 04:46 PM
Good news, and agonizing over kiln purchase Kalera Stratton Beads 0 October 14th 03 06:11 PM
Seeking Kiln Advice saucy Beads 5 August 11th 03 04:18 AM
Kiln question Kalera Stratton Beads 13 July 11th 03 06:35 AM