OT Today's Mercury's surgery

Old August 27th 03, 12:23 AM
Deborah

Piper, Annie, and the rest of us are sending Mercury warm healing furry
energies.....

from the northwest contingent of Team Mercury....

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Just talked to Merc's surgeon, a very nice lady. He's doing fine. His

post-op
x-rays are really good. He's waking up now, and thank goodness is on

morphine.
He's got 9 screws (and a plate) in his "wrist"! Jeez louise. (Can I say

my
ex is a moron again?!?!?!) I am SO relieved, but the next hour or so is a
rough patch too -- the anesthesia reactions typically fall into this

timeframe.
So I am still sending all my vibes to him. But he is OKAY.

Thank you so much everyone for holding him in your heart today. He is our

only
child and we love him so much. He's always been such a good, fuzzy boy.

Thank
you.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old August 27th 03, 12:30 AM
Deirdre S.

Wahoo! Keep us posted on how he does, please...

Deirdre

Old August 27th 03, 12:51 AM
Deirdre S.

Cool. He looks completely alert and at ease, at the same time.

Deirdre

On 26 Aug 2003 23:44:22 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz)
wrote:

If anyone is curious, there's a picture of Mercury he
Yahoo! Photos: Mercury chilling.
http://snurl.com/25r2
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old August 27th 03, 02:02 AM
KDK

I forgot to post earlier- but good vibes have been coming from Asheville as
well.

Glad to hear the good news so far.

Kathy K

Old August 27th 03, 02:39 AM
Mj

You have to be a member of Beader's Haven to view anything in the photo
section. It's a Yahoo group for participants on this newsgroup and it's
free to join. Go here and click on the join group button:
Merc - he's a gorgeous dog!

Mj

--
=================================
Marjean Cline
"Helen Page" wrote in message
KDK wrote:
well poo. I'm getting an error message

me too.

--
Free sweets: http://www.winsweets.co.uk/?ref=hummingbird

Old August 27th 03, 03:21 AM
Christina Peterson

He will spend his whole recuperation time with you, won't he?

Pete asked why you didn't fly the anesthesiologist up from LA, since X is
paying the bill.

Get rested yourself too, sweetie. I know this is taking a toll on you.

Tina

Old August 27th 03, 03:30 AM
Marissa Undercofler

OMG! He is BEAUTIFUL!! Glad Merc is doing ok after the surgery. Wishing him
a speedy recovery!

Marissa

Old August 27th 03, 04:01 AM
starlia

Our hearts are always with you and Merc.

And yes, your ex is a moron. But isn't everyones?

Old August 27th 03, 04:33 AM
KDK

yay- I can see him now - beautiful!!

I was already a member of the yahoo group- I was getting some weird error
message.

Kathy K