new to group

Old September 19th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Beth[_3_]

Default new to group

Just wanted to say hi.
I am new at crochet. Hopefully I will one day be new at knitting. That's
what I set out to do and then found that the crochet hook suits me better.
Knitting is not a natural activity for my hands but I'll get on that
sometime.

Anyhow, name's Beth. Hello all.

Old September 19th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Sep 19, 6:02*am, "Beth" wrote:
Just wanted to say hi.
I am new at crochet. *Hopefully I will one day be new at knitting. *That's
what I set out to do and then found that the crochet hook suits me better..
Knitting is not a natural activity for my hands but I'll get on that
sometime.

Anyhow, name's Beth. *Hello all. *

Hallo Beth , Welcome Here , and into the wonderful world of `the magic
wands =crochet hooks and needles .
mirjam from Israel.
Old September 19th 08, 10:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Beth" wrote in message
m...
Just wanted to say hi.
I am new at crochet. Hopefully I will one day be new at knitting. That's
what I set out to do and then found that the crochet hook suits me better.
Knitting is not a natural activity for my hands but I'll get on that
sometime.

Anyhow, name's Beth. Hello all.

Welcome Beth.

I hope you enjoy crochet - and this group of course.

Mary

Old September 19th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Sep 18, 11:02*pm, "Beth" wrote:
Just wanted to say hi.
I am new at crochet. *Hopefully I will one day be new at knitting. *That's
what I set out to do and then found that the crochet hook suits me better..
Knitting is not a natural activity for my hands but I'll get on that
sometime.

Anyhow, name's Beth. *Hello all. *

Welcome, Beth. I don't get here as often as I would like, but do stay
and play. If you have questions or problems, feel free to post them
here. Someone will be sure to answer.

Higs,
Katherine
Old September 19th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Rick[_3_]

On Sep 18, 11:02*pm, "Beth" wrote:
Just wanted to say hi.
I am new at crochet. *Hopefully I will one day be new at knitting. *That's
what I set out to do and then found that the crochet hook suits me better..
Knitting is not a natural activity for my hands but I'll get on that
sometime.

Anyhow, name's Beth. *Hello all. *

Beth,

Hello and welcome. My wife and I both spin wool to yarn. I crochet
(albeit poorly) and do a bit of cross stitch. We own llamas and
Icelandic sheep in sothern Michigan.

I do enjoy crochet. My projects generally are scarves and such. This
allows for uneven ends that turn into "art" where I can add tassles
and such to hide the imperfections of my skill level.

Have fun and enjoy!

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
Old September 19th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LauraJ[_2_]

HI Beth and welcome! I have dabbled in crochet but am a knitter at heart.
I struggled at the beginning too but this group came to my rescue and helped
get me on my way. Now I am addicted

LauraJ

Old September 20th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Sep 19, 11:36*am, Rick wrote:
On Sep 18, 11:02*pm, "Beth" wrote:

Just wanted to say hi.
I am new at crochet. *Hopefully I will one day be new at knitting. *That's
what I set out to do and then found that the crochet hook suits me better.
Knitting is not a natural activity for my hands but I'll get on that
sometime.

Anyhow, name's Beth. *Hello all. *

Beth,

Hello and welcome. *My wife and I both spin wool to yarn. *I crochet
(albeit poorly) and do a bit of cross stitch. *We own llamas and
Icelandic sheep in sothern Michigan.

I do enjoy crochet. *My projects generally are scarves and such. *This
allows for uneven ends that turn into "art" where I can add tassles
and such to hide the imperfections of my skill level.

Have fun and enjoy!

Oh, my, Rick! That sounds wonderful!

Higs,
Katherine
Old September 20th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Beth[_3_]

Thank you very much!
My husband is quite amazed at what I'm doing. He helps pick out patterns
and gives me ALL sorts of ideas of things he wants me to make. LOL

Old September 20th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Beth[_3_]

I appreciate that. I'm glad I found at least one group where people post.
All the others are inactive.

"Katherine" wrote in message
On Sep 18, 11:02 pm, "Beth" wrote:
Just wanted to say hi.
I am new at crochet. Hopefully I will one day be new at knitting. That's
what I set out to do and then found that the crochet hook suits me better.
Knitting is not a natural activity for my hands but I'll get on that
sometime.

Anyhow, name's Beth. Hello all.

Welcome, Beth. I don't get here as often as I would like, but do stay
and play. If you have questions or problems, feel free to post them
here. Someone will be sure to answer.

Higs,
Katherine

Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster.... Terbear Quilting 0 December 1st 06 11:17 PM
New to group. Funkytowngirl S Yarn 6 November 29th 05 02:21 PM
new to group zaphod Beads 16 February 25th 05 09:08 PM
Is there a FAQ for this group? Tester Glass 2 March 14th 04 04:44 PM
New to the group? Cher Yarn 2 August 18th 03 08:39 AM