Garment accessories (buttons,rivets, eyelets, buckles)

Old June 4th 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Garment accessories (buttons,rivets, eyelets, buckles)

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and
products. This is Jin Yingfeng buttons CO.,LTD, we sincerely hope to
establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.

We are one of the leading manufacturer of Metal buttons and related
category accessories in China , We can supply all kinds of those
produce according to customer's desires, As we are the manufacturer as
well as the source in this industry, the price of our products should
be very competitive.

We can supply the products according to customer's desires( style,
logo, and so on), If you need more information, please contact me.

Competitive pricing and prompt delivery, Our buttons are not just a
small buttons, but also an art

Leo
Foreign trade
department
Jin Yingfeng buttons Co.,Ltd
No. 63, Industrial Avenue, Baini Town, Sanshui District, Foshan City,
Guangdong Province. China
Code: 528131
Tel: 86-769-81227085
Fax: 86-769-81227086