http://fibersiv.israel.net/freeform/

Old July 3rd 04, 04:02 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default http://fibersiv.israel.net/freeform/

Ladies it isn`t 100% done ,,, but have peep
http://fibersiv.israel.net/freeform/

--
Thanks,
Uri

Old July 3rd 04, 06:57 AM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Mirjam, those pieces are all absolutely stunning. Where is the exhibition?
I'd just love to see them.
--
Love

Old July 3rd 04, 03:34 PM
norma woods

in one word - WOW!
thanks for sharing.

--
Star love,
Norma

Old July 3rd 04, 04:21 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Mirjam,

Did you do all that lovely work? Thanks for sharing the site with us, I love it
all.

Hugs,

Your twin,

Nora
Old July 3rd 04, 04:23 PM
Lucille

Mirjam,
As usual you share wonderful things. They are stunning.
Lucille

Old July 3rd 04, 05:49 PM
Stella Fenley

I second that WOW, that is some great looking needle work. Thanks for
sharing it with us.Stella

Old July 3rd 04, 06:43 PM
Sue W

Wow from me too, they are stunning pieces of crochet.

--
Sue in East Anglia, UK

Old July 3rd 04, 07:37 PM
Janise Ross

Mirjam,
Thanks for sharing that outstanding work. When will the exhibit be?

On a personal note, I am happy to see you back on rcty...glad that you
had a good visit with your father, and thrilled that your legs are so much
better!

Janise

Old July 3rd 04, 11:20 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

NO Nora , most works have already their Makers names I only Curated it
and wrote the text !!!
It combined 3 Israelies and people from USA ans Australia!!!
mirjam

Old July 4th 04, 01:08 AM
JJMolvik

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Ladies it isn`t 100% done ,,, but have peep
http://fibersiv.israel.net/freeform/

--
Thanks,
Uri
http://translation.israel.net

Miriam,

My DD#2 commented as I pulled up the picture of the people placed around the
globe, "That's like your knitting group (RCTY), right?"

How very profound at 6 1/2 years old!

JJMolvik