if you have time

Old January 19th 05, 12:33 PM
Charlie

Default if you have time

The links within special orders don't work. That's all I can find. The
work looks great by the way! I think it's wonderful what you do.

Charlie.

"vj" wrote in message

i just re-did all the metalsmithing pages on my site.
if anyone has time, please surf through it and let me know if you find
any errors. M$ sometimes picks up things from my hard drive rather
than letting me know the that a link isn't working!

thanks!

http://www.vickijean.com/metalsmithing

--
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com

Old January 19th 05, 01:08 PM
Beadbimbo

I noticed that, too. I want to see your sea shells!

Lovely work, Vicki!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 19th 05, 01:55 PM
Peggy

I just took a quick look. Other than the "in progress" links, it looks fine
to me. No wonky formatting or strange characters on my screen.

Oh, yes. I noticed some items already marked "Sold." Go Vicki!!

Old January 19th 05, 03:26 PM
Georgia

THe links under "METALSMITHING" at the bottom of the "fine print" page all
give "page not found" errors.
In fact, it looks like they don't work on any of the pages. (Generalization
made by checking two pages randomly, LOL)

(I am viewing in Mozilla)

Georgia

Old January 19th 05, 03:29 PM
Gwacie

Nice work! I like the leaves and natural feel of your metals :-).

-Bethany (gwacie)
www.gwaciebeads.com
www.bethanyadams.com

Old January 19th 05, 04:04 PM
Susan in VA

"vj" wrote in message

.....please surf through it and let me know if you find
any errors.

Most of the links work Ok, but every once in a while,
a link will suddenly add the word "localhost", and
then it won't work. For example, from the main page,
I could click on the necklace link Ok:
http://www.vickijean.com/necklaces.html

But when I tried the same link from another page, it showed
up as http://www.localhost.vickijean....etc. Everytime that
"localhost" crept into the link, it didn't work for me.

Just fyi - - everything looks great, though!!!!!!!
HTH! Susan in VA

Old January 19th 05, 06:00 PM
Armand Vine

VJ,
The links on the left side work. The ones under the word "metalsmithing" at
the bottom all give "Not found" as result.
Maybe you did not complete the link process.
I was always frustrated by having the construct links on every page instead
of just once for all places the link was supposed to be.
Work looks great.
Armand

Old January 19th 05, 06:22 PM
Stephanie

All the links are working for me VJ! Oh everything is so beautifull, I
love what you are doing!

...Stephanie..

Old January 19th 05, 08:55 PM

http://www.vickijean.com/metalsmithing

All links worked fine for me with IE 6.0. Love the Day 1, Day 2 pages. Need
money, need money... (blame Kalera!)

Once again have to say I love your work and watching you expand your
repertoire. Wish we were closer so I could really see your work. Yum!

Vicki V
Pax

Old January 19th 05, 11:45 PM
Karen Kreider

I have a few little comments, just about layout. The links on the left
hand side are right up against the edge of the screen with no "white
space" around them. It's not "bad" necessarily, but it looks a bit off
at first glance, especially since it's all in lowercase. Just like
"hmmm, what's missing?".

Also, some of the centering is off on some of the gallery pages. Most
noticeable was the Fruits page. (But man, oh man, I LOVE that
pomegranate slice!!!)

Again, very little stuff. Everything else looks GREAT!

KarenK

OT - Story: Time Flies Kathy N-V Beads 2 January 18th 05 05:25 PM
They're getting slicker all the time at phishing Su/Cutworks Beads 5 November 22nd 04 07:40 AM
OT ~ It's a real eruption this time! Mj Beads 9 October 6th 04 04:15 AM
Panic Attack Time starlia Beads 76 March 14th 04 02:39 AM
Almost time for BABE Christina Peterson Beads 14 November 7th 03 07:23 AM