QI gone to Rainbow Bridge

Old February 24th 11, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Default QI gone to Rainbow Bridge

I am extremely upset at the moment. My darling daughter is hysterical - she
was parking her car and accidentally ran over and killed her beloved Mishka
tonight. She was the eldest of my QIs and I don't know how to console my
daughter. Mishka raced out the door when DD went out - she would play hide a
seek with us until she was ready to come inside.

Mishka was a lovely pale torti, full of mischief, and loved digging in my
garden with me. Mishka was not afraid of our cars and used to jump in them
if the door or window was left open. She was 13 years old and so loveable -
I miss her dreadfully.

Please pray for my DD that she will not dwell on what has happened, she is
only 22 yrs old and totally heart broken.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old February 24th 11, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

I am so sorry to hear this. It was an unfortuante accident, but that
does not change one thing.

Of course you will both be in my prayers, and I hope your DD will be
able to forgive herself. Accidents are so hard to come to terms with;
the if-only plays through like a loop.

And Mishka would be first up to the plate to tell you both.

love
Nel
(GQ)
Old February 24th 11, 04:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

I am sorry and prayers are being sent for you and especially your daughter.
Barbara in FL

Old February 24th 11, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Oh, what a horrible thing to have happened, for all of you but
especially your daughter. Poor little kitty; but, at least, she had no
idea of what happened - no illness, no fear. I hope that, in time, that
will help comfort your daughter.
..
In message , DiMa
writes
I am extremely upset at the moment. My darling daughter is hysterical - she
was parking her car and accidentally ran over and killed her beloved Mishka
tonight. She was the eldest of my QIs and I don't know how to console my
daughter. Mishka raced out the door when DD went out - she would play hide a
seek with us until she was ready to come inside.

Mishka was a lovely pale torti, full of mischief, and loved digging in my
garden with me. Mishka was not afraid of our cars and used to jump in them
if the door or window was left open. She was 13 years old and so loveable -
I miss her dreadfully.

Please pray for my DD that she will not dwell on what has happened, she is
only 22 yrs old and totally heart broken.

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old February 24th 11, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Well, I'm heart broken for both of you! The Babies are sending lots
& lots of kitty kisses to help you deal with this tragedy. ((((((DiMa,
DD & family))) the other babies will likely miss Mishka so make sure
that everyone loves on them a LOT!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

DiMa wrote:
I am extremely upset at the moment. My darling daughter is hysterical - she
was parking her car and accidentally ran over and killed her beloved Mishka
tonight. She was the eldest of my QIs and I don't know how to console my
daughter. Mishka raced out the door when DD went out - she would play hide a
seek with us until she was ready to come inside.

Mishka was a lovely pale torti, full of mischief, and loved digging in my
garden with me. Mishka was not afraid of our cars and used to jump in them
if the door or window was left open. She was 13 years old and so loveable -
I miss her dreadfully.

Please pray for my DD that she will not dwell on what has happened, she is
only 22 yrs old and totally heart broken.

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Old February 24th 11, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ursula Schrader

"DiMa" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am extremely upset at the moment. My darling daughter is hysterical -
she was parking her car and accidentally ran over and killed her beloved
Mishka tonight. She was the eldest of my QIs and I don't know how to
console my daughter. Mishka raced out the door when DD went out - she
would play hide a seek with us until she was ready to come inside.

Mishka was a lovely pale torti, full of mischief, and loved digging in my
garden with me. Mishka was not afraid of our cars and used to jump in them
if the door or window was left open. She was 13 years old and so
loveable - I miss her dreadfully.

Please pray for my DD that she will not dwell on what has happened, she is
only 22 yrs old and totally heart broken.

Oh, I'm so sorry! Please tell her that I can feel with her; last summer I
was the reason that the best cat that ever lived died. I stepped on his tail
while he was eating dry kitty num and he choked on it. Unfortunately, he
didn't do so immediately, he just coughed a little and ran upstairs, giving
me an incredibly offended look. When I was through with my household chores
half an hour later, I went to look for him and found him under my bed, dead.
You cannot get over something like this in the sense of 'feeling like it
never happened'. You can only learn to forgive yourself, telling yourself
that you didn't do it on purpose, and be careful with the other pets you
have. I still miss him, he really loved me, and I loved him. There's no way
back. You have to learn to live with heartbreak. That's part of the curse of
being human. And then, heartbroken is better than insensitive. At least I
think so.

U.

Old February 24th 11, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Oh no, millions of hugs to you and your DD. Poor baby, she must be in
such a world of hurt. The same thing happened to me many years ago,
when I was a teen just learning to drive. Although it doesn't rest in
my upper mind any more, at times the sadness of that day comes back to
me. Please tell her I sent her a special hug.

Sunny
Old February 25th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

I can't imagine the pain. It will take her some time to get over that. I'm
so very, very sorry.
Gen

Old February 25th 11, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Big hugs to your dd and the whole family. That is
really tragic. I am so sorry.
Hugs, Taria

Old February 26th 11, 04:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak[_2_]

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:01:43 -0600, DiMa wrote
(in article ):

I am extremely upset at the moment. My darling daughter is hysterical - she
was parking her car and accidentally ran over and killed her beloved Mishka
tonight. She was the eldest of my QIs and I don't know how to console my
daughter. Mishka raced out the door when DD went out - she would play hide a
seek with us until she was ready to come inside.

Mishka was a lovely pale torti, full of mischief, and loved digging in my
garden with me. Mishka was not afraid of our cars and used to jump in them
if the door or window was left open. She was 13 years old and so loveable -
I miss her dreadfully.

Please pray for my DD that she will not dwell on what has happened, she is
only 22 yrs old and totally heart broken.

Hugs to both you and your DD.

Maureen

Winston has gone to Rainbow Bridge DiMa[_4_] Quilting 21 November 5th 10 12:42 PM
Rainbow Bridge grammykathy Quilting 13 April 15th 07 07:47 AM
OT - Patchie has gone to Rainbow Bridge Maloney Empire Quilting 14 December 1st 06 07:59 PM
Rainbow Bridge linda f. Needlework 7 February 25th 04 11:07 PM
OT another QI goes to Rainbow Bridge Marijke Quilting 24 January 13th 04 09:07 PM