OT Shoes and Boots site

Old October 27th 04, 07:15 PM
frood

Default OT Shoes and Boots site

One of my neighbors was sporting new red shoes yesterday. She saw 2 of our
other neighborhood book club members wearing red shoes on Sunday, and
decided she needed some, too. They looked great, so I asked her where she
got them. She told me about this site, and I'm having so much fun looking at
all the great shoes and boots! I know there are other shoe freaks, uh, I
mean, connoisseurs here, that I'm passing it along!

I don't think I'll be getting any red shoes, though. As much as I liked the
others', I am so completely not a "joiner" that I can't bear to follow
someone else's trend! G

http://www.zappos.com/welcome2.zhtml?1027

Note to my fellow vegetarians - there are many non-leather shoes and boots
here!

--
Cap'n Grainne O'Malley o' the Drunken Tongue

Old October 27th 04, 08:36 PM
Valkyrie

"frood" wrote in message
One of my neighbors was sporting new red shoes yesterday. She saw 2 of our
other neighborhood book club members wearing red shoes on Sunday, and
decided she needed some, too. They looked great, so I asked her where she
got them. She told me about this site, and I'm having so much fun looking
at
all the great shoes and boots! I know there are other shoe freaks, uh, I
mean, connoisseurs here, that I'm passing it along!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my, oh my, oh my, oh MY! I just spent way too much time
cruising through that site........I need a cigarette and I haven't smoked
for years *sigh*

~fanning~
Val

Old October 27th 04, 11:39 PM
GwenO MS

My DH LOVES their shoes, and orders from them with complete confidence. One
pair was the wrong size -- they sent the new ones out before he even returned
the first pair!
Gwen in S.E. PA
Old October 28th 04, 12:19 AM
Diana Curtis

Ok. Who decided that those horrid little pointy toed shoe, with heels no
less, were stylish again? Ick.. .. curl up the ends and they might work for
elves.
They do have a nice selection... check out their sales! Oooh.. Nice.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Old October 28th 04, 07:52 AM
NightMist

No dear, this is where you get the elf shoes:

http://www.pendragon.au.com/costume/index.htm

HTH

NightMist

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:19:33 -0500, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

Ok. Who decided that those horrid little pointy toed shoe, with heels no
less, were stylish again? Ick.. .. curl up the ends and they might work for
elves.
They do have a nice selection... check out their sales! Oooh.. Nice.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"frood" wrote in message
m...
[...]

"It's such a gamble when you get a face"
- Richard Hell
Old October 28th 04, 07:52 AM
NightMist

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:15:25 GMT, "frood"
wrote:

One of my neighbors was sporting new red shoes yesterday. She saw 2 of our
other neighborhood book club members wearing red shoes on Sunday, and
decided she needed some, too. They looked great, so I asked her where she
got them. She told me about this site, and I'm having so much fun looking at
all the great shoes and boots! I know there are other shoe freaks, uh, I
mean, connoisseurs here, that I'm passing it along!

I don't think I'll be getting any red shoes, though. As much as I liked the
others', I am so completely not a "joiner" that I can't bear to follow
someone else's trend! G

http://www.zappos.com/welcome2.zhtml?1027

Note to my fellow vegetarians - there are many non-leather shoes and boots
here!

Did I ever send you this page?

http://www.ice-princess.net/gothfash/gothfash2.05.html

Enough shoe and boot sellers to keep a body shod for several
lifetimes.

and these guys:

http://www.gothboots.co.uk/

carry a great many vegan boots and shoes. They even have a menu click
to display just the vegan styles.

NightMist
Old October 28th 04, 09:00 AM
Jessamy

*now* I know what I was missing when I went shoe shopping... BAT buckles!!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old October 28th 04, 10:45 AM
nzl*

hi jess
hows this for a change, i'm up at night and u'r up in the daytime.
feels really weird, eh.
oh oh, called early this evening to check if moms certificate had
arrived yet.
grrr, its signed off on the 20th, so what took him so long to let me
know.
he even asked me if i'd made travel plans yet, to which i replied, i
couldnt without having the cert. first, arghhhhhhh.
so tomorrow i'll call and see if the airlines got any seats to calif
asap.
gonna have to do a bit of begging though. i hate having to do that but
i dont see any other way.
i gotta get over and get this all attended to asap before its snowing
in ontario.
i see its already snowing in the mountains of calif. thank goodness it
doesnt snow down at sealevel in the east sf bay area. whewwwwwwwww.
fingers crossed i dont have to wait long. i'm so bloody scared
already. any wait is gonna just drive me round the bend totally.
also got one reply email i was waiting for, results of which are easy
to handle.
still no reply from the bank though. arghhhhhhh. better be one
tomorrow.
got a bit of stuff yet to be photocopy'd and some shopping to attend
to, need a few more clothes and some stuff to take over with me, thats
all iirc. who knows what i recall these days though, sigh...
hugz til you later, my tomorrow, off to bed now.
jeanne
big hugs to michael from the star lady in nz, lol
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Jessamy" wrote...

Old October 28th 04, 12:37 PM
Jessamy

WOW you are *up* !! The rotter not telling you days ago! (hey I'm being
polite here ;-) )
well if you let them know you will take a cancellation, any cancellation
they will probably do their best as they like full seats :-D much as I like
snow I agree that early or midwinter Canadian snow is not for the warm
weather people )
flying somewhere with no knowledge of how things will go is scary at the
best of times and best left to the 20 something's who seem to like that kind
of stuff for some reason totally unknown to me but then I like to know where
I will be staying and what my options are when I go travelling but with a
bit of luck you will give the bank employee that is neglecting you a major
heart attack when you turn up one of these days I certainly wouldn't want to
be in his shoes then s******

Michael sends a kiss and a hug for "his" starlady :-D

Old October 28th 04, 01:39 PM
Diana Curtis

Ohhhhh, now that's more like it! Yum!
Diana, willing to lose her head if she can have a pair of Marie Antoinette
shoes :-)

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

wrote:

Ok. Who decided that those horrid little pointy toed shoe, with heels no
less, were stylish again? Ick.. .. curl up the ends and they might work

for
elves.
They do have a nice selection... check out their sales! Oooh.. Nice.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
m...