New Fabric from Kona Bay, Fancy Pansy and more at The Virginia Quilter!

Old March 25th 05, 10:01 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabric from Kona Bay, Fancy Pansy and more at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Mar 20, 2005

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

After a week of cold, wintry weather, I think spring is finally here
(my daffodils think so, anyway :-) ). I know my husband is happy
(not!)...my "Honey do" list gets longer by the day. :-)

We just received a great new faux suede fabric from Avlyn. It has a
wonderful texture and is super-soft like the plush velours but has
less bulk! We just restocked the very popular Spanish Rose print from
Michael Miller as well as 2 new beautiful rose coordinates. We've also
restocked most of the Fancy Pansy cottons and flannels! Get them while
they last! :-)

I hope you did something fun and quilty yesterday...it was National
Quilting Day! :-)

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin....htm?E+scstore

**Not So Basic Black
Playing Cards & Dice
Stars on Black
Dots on White
Dots on Black

**New Michael Miller Fabrics
Play Pals
Retro Disco Dot
Star Magic - Glow in the Dark
Lilac Bouquets
Lilac Bushes
Spanish Rose
All Over Roses
Rosebuds on Black
Chic Alors
Nouveau Alphabet
Escher Cats
Nouveau Kitty
Vine Hearts - Cream/Black
Cream Tonal Floral
Knit Wits
Knitting Terms
Yarn Balls & Skeins
Kitchen Club
Kitchen Gadgets
Pots & Pans
Retro Rick Rack Stripe
Keiko Border
Temari Balls on Black

**New Kona Bay
Koi on Cream
Koi on Blue
Miyami Calligraphy on Blue
Stylized Flowers on Burgundy
Koi & Blossoms on Blue
Peonies & Mums on Aqua
Peacock Plumes - Fuchsia
Peacock Plumes - Cream
Peacock Plumes - Dark Blue

**Soft-A-Suede
Eggshell - 60"
Pink - 60"
Light Blue - 60"
Beige - 60"
Hunter Green - 60"

**Fancy Pansy - Restocked!
Pansy Bouquet on Cream
Pink Pansies
Tossed Pansies on Cream
Ivy on Green
Green Ivy on Cream
Pansy Bouquet on Dusky Pink
Tossed Pink Pansies on Cream
Moss Green Texture
Tossed Pansies on Dusky Pink
Pink & Yellow Pansy Bouquets
Green Check
Pansy Bouquets on Tan
Dark Green Texture
Tossed Pansies on Tan

**Fancy Pansy Flannels - Restocked!
Pansy Bouquets on Cream Flannel
Purple Pansy Flannel
Dark Green Texture Flannel
Tossed Pansies on Cream Flannel
Pink Pansy Flannel
Pansy Bouquet on Black Flannel
Green Check Flannel
Green Ivy on Cream Flannel

**Road Trip
I Spy Border Stripe
B & W Checkerboard

**New Patterns & Restocks
If a Bra Can Be a Purse...
Tie One On Quilt Pattern
Shooting Star Quilt Pattern
Chloe Handbag Pattern
Katy Bags pattern
Tropical Sundance Quilt Pattern
Mariner's Star Quilt Pattern
Tropical Flowers Quilt Pattern
Rocky Mountain Thorn Bush Quilt Pattern
Bird of Paradise Quilt Pattern
Little Bits Quilt Pattern
Cuddle Bug Quilt Pattern
Sweetie Pie Quilt Pattern

Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter