Question on buying 2 earrings for each ear.

Old September 30th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Chiefhero

Default Question on buying 2 earrings for each ear.

My girlfirend like pearls, should I get two pearl studs that are the
same size or should I get one that is slightly smaller than the other.
What would look better, two that are the same size or one that is
smaller than the other so it creates a tier. What are your thoughts?
Thanks.

Old September 30th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Snaggeltooth

How about a pearl stud for one hole and a dangle pearl for the other hole?
You could even get them in slightly different colors like a traditional
white pearl for the dangle and make the stud pearl mauve in color. That
way, she always has a fancy traditional pair of earrings to wear and a stud
pearl earring that's colorful and could be paired with another different
earring type like all silver or all gold hoops. Pearls happen to be my
favorite too and that's what I would want..... especially the dangle
pearl... those are fabulous!!

ST

Old October 1st 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Marilee J. Layman

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:08:30 GMT, "Chiefhero"
wrote:

My girlfirend like pearls, should I get two pearl studs that are the
same size or should I get one that is slightly smaller than the other.
What would look better, two that are the same size or one that is
smaller than the other so it creates a tier. What are your thoughts?
Thanks.

I'm sure there's a fashion newsgroup that can help you.
--
Marilee J. Layman
http://mjlayman.livejournal.com/