AD ~ 10% off and FREE shipping this weekend!

Old May 20th 04, 03:32 AM
Mj

Default AD ~ 10% off and FREE shipping this weekend!

This ad was crossposted on several Yahoo bead lists!

I know lots of you wanted to go to Bead & Button this week but if
you were like me, you just couldn't make it there. So, to help ease
the pain of missing that special event, I decided to have a special
sale for those of you left behind. (All times given are Pacific
time - if you are in the Eastern time zone, then ADD three hours,
Central time, add two hours, Mountain time, add one hour. Arizona
time is now the same as PACIFIC time!!)

Here's the deal: Free shipping (within the US) and 10% off every
item purchased between 12:01 AM SATURDAY, May 22nd and 11:59 PM
SUNDAY, May 23rd. And I mean *every* item, including those
already on sale. Your invoices will reflect the discount as I won't
be changing the prices you see in the store for this sale.
International customers can take advantage of the 10% off part of
this sale only - sorry!!

PLEASE use this link to enter the store on Sunday (and change your
bookmarks to this link too, please!):
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230?refid=store
I will send you an invoice showing your discount AFTER you've made
your purchases. Please wait for that invoice before making any
PayPal payments.

That's 48 hours (minus two minutes) to stock up on all the beads you
want for those summer projects or to get a head start on holiday
gifts. There's lots of new stuff listed too: drops, daisies, 4 &
6mm pressed saucer/spacers, several other flowers and WATCH HEADS!
All the beads I have in the hot summer colors are already on sale,
as are all the flowers and leaves, so here's a chance to save more
on the beads you've been wanting to buy.

Now don't you feel better about staying home already?? If you have
any questions about the sale, please email me and I'll be happy to
help you out. PLEASE use this URL to go to my eBay sto
http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Tradin...ny?refid=store
And if you haven't done it already, please replace your bookmark
with this special URL!

Have fun in the store this weekend!

Mj
=================================
Marjean Cline - Certified Bead Enabler
Halsey Trading Company
eBay ID: ladymorgause

Old May 20th 04, 05:14 AM
Debbie B

You are deadly for my bank account. wicked grin

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Old May 20th 04, 05:18 AM
Candace

hhmm...mega sale...coinciding with first paycheck that doesn't have to go
towards ANY bills.......oh dear lord...someone help DH up off the floor when
I'm done, okay?
Appreciate it

This ad was crossposted on several Yahoo bead lists!