chickadee

Old June 15th 04, 05:56 AM
Larry Jaques

Default chickadee

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 00:12:06 GMT, "turtle" calmly
ranted:

attempt to get back on topic
will the carver

Excellent little tit, sir. But did you take your gluing
lessons from none other than Norm Abram? Could use some
work there.

I love the size and detail on the bird and wings.
Did you make the feet? Well done. (Gonna color the
solder?)

--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance

Old June 18th 04, 04:05 AM
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:52:35 GMT, "turtle" calmly
ranted:

Here he is in the next stage. He has been sealed with a coat of BIM. Hes
ready for paint now. If your interested in the finished product Ill post it.

I thought you were nearly done there and had no idea
you'd cover up all the nice pyro work with paint.

Im sorry about the size, I dont know how to make them smaller. And he's a
chickadee, not a tit

I know but couldn't resist and chose to use that
"special" word.

-
Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm).
-----------
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

Old June 19th 04, 04:46 PM
GJP

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:52:35 GMT, "turtle" calmly
ranted:

Here he is in the next stage. He has been sealed with a coat of
BIM. Hes
ready for paint now. If your interested in the finished product Ill
post it.

I thought you were nearly done there and had no idea
you'd cover up all the nice pyro work with paint.

Im sorry about the size, I dont know how to make them smaller. And
he's a chickadee, not a tit

I know but couldn't resist and chose to use that
"special" word.

-
Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm).
-----------
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

Hey Larry, this is interesting that you are seeing messages(chickadee) that
don't appear on my news group, also noticed your reply over on The Wreck as
well but no original message.
Maybe the eastern Canadians(NB) are boycotting us Ontarians, what the hell
are we supposed to have done to them now.(G)
GJP

Old June 19th 04, 05:35 PM
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:46:20 -0000, GJP GJP calmly ranted:

Hey Larry, this is interesting that you are seeing messages(chickadee) that
don't appear on my news group, also noticed your reply over on The Wreck as
well but no original message.

I accidentally sent my first reply message to the wrong newsgroup
(the Wreck) so it's understandable that you missed it.

Maybe the eastern Canadians(NB) are boycotting us Ontarians, what the hell
are we supposed to have done to them now.(G)

Now I don't recall where the original was but it was one of these:
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking or a.b.p.furniture.

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==--
-Yoda, on a bad day
--
http://diversify.com Ending Your Web Page Angst.

Old June 20th 04, 05:20 AM
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 23:01:39 GMT, "turtle" calmly
ranted:

Finale
GJP, I had no idea one could own a newsgroup

You know how those Eastern Canuckistanis are.

.And New Brunswickers dont
boycott anyone, were just a friendly bunch.
Heres the finished product

Nice, but I still liked it better naked.

--
STOP THE SLAUGHTER! || http://diversify.com
Boycott Baby Oil! || Programmed Websites

Old June 20th 04, 05:01 PM
GJP

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 23:01:39 GMT, "turtle" calmly
ranted:

Finale
GJP, I had no idea one could own a newsgroup

You know how those Eastern Canuckistanis are.

.And New Brunswickers dont
boycott anyone, were just a friendly bunch.
Heres the finished product

Nice, but I still liked it better naked.

Still not seeing "turtle" original posts in this the
rec.crafts.carving news group, just Larry Jaques reply.
I'm guessing from the quote "GJP, I had no idea one could own a newsgroup"
that "turtle" is referring to my comment about not seeing his posts in "my
newsgroup which of course I was referring to the particular newsgroup I
receive from my ISP...and not that I was assuming ownership of it.(G)
Anyway it's all very strange.(G)

GJP in Ontario who was only pulling the New Brunswickers leg...tug tug
tug.(G)

Old June 20th 04, 07:33 PM

Larry Jaques wrote:
I accidentally sent my first reply message to the wrong newsgroup...
Now I don't recall where the original was but it was one of these...

Ok, it's starting to make sense now.

Alvin in AZ